Please grade my essay...

1. Some people are always in a hurry to go places and get things done. Other people prefer to take their time and live life at a slower pace. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

There is no doubt that with the technological advancement and the rapid growth of our society the pace of life is getting faster and faster. Some people affirm that they should live at a faster pace to compete in the race and get everything done on time. They point out that it is due to place and time to become successful and they should be in a hurry to grasp their chance to succeed. However, despite those arguments, as far as I am concerned, I prefer to live at a slower pace for several reasons.
To begin with, sometimes we need to slow down to plan all our steps and weigh pros and cons. It is indisputable that success is to set a goal for yourself, to plan all the steps to achieve this goal and finally implement the plan. Therefore, in order not to regret about making wrong decisions one should not jump to conclusions and take his time to estimate the situation and assess all the factors influencing it. My own experience may shed some light on this point. When I was making decision about which career to choose. I tried to understand the whole situation and predict all my steps. I realized that it was very important decision for me so I should not make quick decisions. I approached to many people for some advice, tried to obtain some information on the top popular specializations, later evaluated my strengths and weaknesses. It took me a long time to make this decisions, however, I do not regret about it now, as I made a good career and realized my full potential. In contrast, my friend who decided to become a doctor due to the circumstances in a hurry now regrets about it.
Furthermore, working in a hurry may put too much pressure, make ones sloppy and cause failure. Many people start to panic when they work in a time constraint environment and do not have much time to schedule all the activities. Moreover, many factors can impact and prevent you from accomplishing your goal on time. Therefore, many businessmen try to make a plan of their businesses and predict all the steps.
In addition, some people enjoy their lives at a slower pace and get tired from the fast pace of life. In this busy world filled with hectic activities many people enjoy going countryside to enjoy the peace and serene. It is indubitable that the hectic activities make people more stressful and nervous. For example, the slow pace of life gives me the opportunity to enjoy all the bounties bestowed upon me completely. Every time I go countryside for a while to escape from the rush in my city and rejuvenate my spirit. It helps me to reduce the stress I face due to the fast race of life and eliminate the burden put on me due to getting things done on time. Whenever, I slow down my pace of life I get regenerated and relaxed. Furthermore, when I am not stressed I allocate my time effectively. For instance, when I was preparing for my entrance exams I tried to use my time effectively and avoid getting burned out. I enjoyed making coffee in the morning and having it with my mother instead of buying a coffee outside and trying to do my assignments. It took out all my negative emotions and charged me with positive energy.
To sum up, I prefer to enjoy the life at a slower pace, as it helps me to make right decisions, avoid mistakes and perform at an exceptional level. Moreover, it helps to enjoy my life without becoming stressful and exhausted.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from an arts class (2)