Please give me some advice on my oral English

Hi Shairlyn2612,

Thanks for your recording. I thought you spoke very well. My only advice is that you should try to speak a little more slowly,

Alan

Reply to Randiana.

Please give feedback thank you.

i donno how to share my voice to u :frowning:

rESPECTED sIR,

mY PRONOUNCE IS NOT CORRECT NOT BAD. BETWEEN THE BOTH…

I FEEL VERY SHY FOR THAT…

PLEASE HELP ME IN THE MATTER…

wITH rEGARDS.

Science and Health
Babies are born to dance, study finds
(Agencies)
Updated: 2010-03-16 15:46
Comments(0) PrintMail
Large Medium Small

Babies love a beat, according to a new study that found dancing comes naturally to infants.

The research showed babies respond to the rhythm and tempo of music, and find it more engaging than speech.

The findings, based on a study of 120 infants between 5 months and 2 years old, suggest that humans may be born with a predisposition to move rhythmically in response to music.

“Our research suggests that it is the beat rather than other features of the music, such as the melody, that produces the response in infants,” said researcher Marcel Zentner, a psychologist at the University of York in England. “We also found that the better the children were able to synchronize their movements with the music, the more they smiled.”

Hi! my name’s Hoa. I come from Viet Nam. I’m very happy when i read your advice.
I think it’s essential with me. There are many words which is very difficult for pronouncing them. Can you give us some advice about pronouncing them?

Hey! i’m very happy today, so i want to sing a English song? do you ready listen to my sound! really, i’m very embarrassing. But i don’t see everyone, so i won’t see anyone who laugh at me. hi.
Then, i will sing “the rose”

I hope you like my story. I’m trying to avoid the most common mistakes so it could be great if you can help me in this. Thanks a lot in advance and regards
P.S. I think there is some problem with the record. I listened to it and it sounded awful.

:slight_smile: I want to speak English, so I try to install Java many times on my PC.
It was failed and failed again to install it on my PC.
But i never give it up!!
Try a lot of ways to solve this installation error as follows,.

binawt.dll: Old File not found. However, a file of the same name was found. No update done since file contents do not match.

Finally, i got it.
Now i am recording…
someone need help to solve this installation error;
please leave comment to me.
I will give u how to solve this problem.
Thanks for listening

and, Please give me some advice on my oral English too.

how you put your recording please explain it me also.

that is good

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

ok
But where is your recording??

You must have 100 posts in this forum to put your recording

You are a good speaker
I think I will not become like you

:slight_smile:

i like your pronunciation, so you are russian?

Sorry
I am not Russian

Natol , when you want to write (russian) you must put a capital letter(Russian)
to become A GOOD FOREIGNER ENGLISH SPEAKER

Dear Torsten. Where can I post a short voice message on the forum?
Thanks
Zuleykha

this voice for my ssister
she wants to put her voice
she donnot know anything in English , only “what is your name”
ha ha ha ha

what you think about her English language???