Please give feedback..Thank you in advance!:)

The idea of going overseas for university study is an exciting prospect for many people. But while it may offer some advantages, it is probably better to stay home because of the difficulties a student inevitably encounters living and studying in a different culture. To what extent do you agree or disagree this statement? Give reasons for your answer

There has always been a controversy regarding whether children should study in their home country or studying overseas. Some people believe that studying overseas provides more opportunity. However, there are some people totally against it.
For those people who are in favor of studying abroad do so, because they believe that studying abroad provides a better prospect, as compared to studying in the homeland. Firstly, children will learn foreign language that is very useful for their future life. I suppose that nowadays English language plays an important role in many aspects of our lives. Similarly, there will be an advantage in term of experienced of a new culture, as well as, making new friends from different countries. Moreover, to stay abroad make children become self-reliance and able to deal with many difficulties in daily life. As a result, they will become more mature and work more effectively.

On the other hand, there are some people who said that studying overseas makes lives become more complicated. This is due to the different of culture and tradition. A good illustrator of this would a culture shock that many people have been through. In fact, it takes time for people to settle down and make more new friends. This sounds to be easy, but in some case people were sent back as they were not able to cope up in the class and thus the money was wasted for free. Therefore, it is believed that it is better to study in the home country.

Based on my personal experience, I finished my high school from India. I would say that I had perceived many things from studying abroad. I performed better when I was studying there. Also, I became independent in the sense that now I am able to do many things by myself without helping from others. To conclude, I personally agree with the idea of studying abroad, as I feel that the benefits are far more than the drawbacks.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention New York Harbor?

The topic is actually wrong…This the correct topic for essay “The idea of going overseas for university study is an exciting prospect for many people. But while it may offer some advantages, it is probably better to stay home because of the difficulties a student inevitably encounters living and studying in a different culture. To what extent do you agree or disagree this statement? Give reasons for your answer”.

Press the “x” and delete the heading and insert the correct heading for the topic. It is your responsibility to present your work in an acceptable way.

thank you for informing.