Please evaluate my speaking for TOEFL question 1 and 2

Hi, would you please evaluate my speaking recorded files which I attached them in mentioned dresses, after going there, you should wait 10 second and then you can download them by clicking on the green rectangular. Please score them, if you are expert and can, based on TOEFL ibt scoring system. Thank you so much.

TPO 21 - Question 1: Talk about an important news event that happened recently in your country, describe the event and explain why it was important.
My answer related to year 2012:
opload.ir/downloadf-9b763ab534641-wav.html
My answer related to year 2017:
opload.ir/downloadf-704337be202c1-wav.html
Would you please say which of the two above recorded voices is better? 2012 or 2017?

TPO 18 - Question 2: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important to learn about other cultures.
My answer related to year 2016:
opload.ir/downloadf-5c89e104643b1-wav.html
I think my intonation was the best of mine in third one, I mean TPO 18 - Question 2. What do you think? Is there any good intonation there or it is not a better try and is similar to the two previous recorded ones.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a social sciences class (3)

TPO 21 - Question 1: Talk about an important news event that happened recently in your country, describe the event and explain why it was important.
My answer related to year 2012:
opload.ir/downloadf-9b763ab534641-wav.html

It is a “strong earthquake”, not a high earthquake
It would be better to repeat again - “it was important for two reasons”
They way you say “died” is too drawn out, like “duuiiided”
“many of people” → “many people”
“childrens” → children
“missed their parents and children” is a little vague - maybe better “lost their parents and children”
“help each other in problems” → help each other with problems

Overall, it was a good answer with good organization, but you sort of stumbled in the second part of your answer.

My answer related to year 2017:
opload.ir/downloadf-704337be202c1-wav.html
Would you please say which of the two above recorded voices is better? 2012 or 2017?

“supreme leader”? a little hard to understand. Also, “country” was a little hard to understand. Once again you lost your leader or your leader died, not you missed your leader.
he treated people well, not behaved people good - you cannot behave someone else, only behave yourself.

I think the recording quality of this one is better. Overall, I think they are about equal in quality and would score about the same, though maybe the content in your 2012 answer is more specific and therefore better.

TPO 18 - Question 2: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important to learn about other cultures.
My answer related to year 2016:
opload.ir/downloadf-5c89e104643b1-wav.html
I think my intonation was the best of mine in third one, I mean TPO 18 - Question 2. What do you think? Is there any good intonation there or it is not a better try and is similar to the two previous recorded ones.

“other cultures” - the other was a bit hard to understand.
“that they don’t?? anything about their cultures” - this is what I heard, though I’m sure you mean to say “don’t know anything about other cultures”
“other cultures are full of experience” - this sounds a little odd - the people of other cultures are the ones full of experience.

I actually think your intonation in your first two answers (apart from the “died” in the 2012 answer) is a bit better than this one. You have the stress correct in this one, but you are emphasizing it way too much. Unlike Chinese and Vietnamese, English is not a tonal language, so the stress is not nearly as important and so should be pretty subtle.

Thank you so much. Bless you.