Please edit my essay

In this essay, I’m going to describe my job. I have a M.S. degree from Modares university. My major is water structure engineering. When I was graduated from the university , I wrote a C.V and applied for a job in the various company. I had an interview and finally I got a job in a consulting Company called Abana.

I had a lot of colleges there having B.S or M.S degree in different branches of water science. Our company was located in the second floor of an apartment. It was as similar as a house having some rooms for different works. The company had a waiter who also did the doorman’s tasks. For this work, I had to prepare some hydrological reports which took a lot of time. After compelling the reports, my salary was paid and it was not very good. So after five months, I relinquished that work .

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Natural History

english-test.net/forum/ftopi … ew_members please change your topic title and then Teacher Kitos will check it for you

Merry Christmas
Richard-Kitos’henchman team :wink:

In this essay, I’m going to describe my job. I have an M.S. degree from Modares university. My major is water structure engineering. When I graduated from the university I wrote a C.V and applied for a job WITH various companIES. I had an interview and finally I otained a job in a consulting company called Abana.

I had a lot of COLLEAGUES there WHO ALSO HAD B.S or M.S degreeS in different branches of water science. Our company was located ON the second floor of an apartment. It was similar to a house having some rooms for different DEPARTMENTS. The company had a waiter who also performed the doorman’s tasks. For this work, I had to prepare some hydrological reports which took a lot of time. After COMPLETING the reports my salary was paid and it was not very good, so after five months I relinquished that work.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Quite good Richard. Punctuation was drifting a little. Concentrate … always.

Kitos. 8/10

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Natural History
[/quote]

[/quote]

Quite good Anvari, not Richard…So funny to get the chance to correct Teacher Kitos LOL :slight_smile: