Please could you grade my writhing, thx a lot

Question:
If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose? Explain your choise, using specific reasons and details.

Answer:

If I could turn back the time and would have the chance to study another subject, than I would choose medicine. I will give you several reasons for that.

First of all, through the subject medicine you have the possibility to learn more about your own body. It was never satisfying for me to use something that I don’t realy know how it works. As a medicine student I would have the chance to learn more about myself.

Second, medicine is one of the most difficult subject that you can ever study. All the body parts you need to learn in english and latin, the different kind of sicknesses, the cures, and the techniques are a huge amount of knowledge that you need to handle. As example, friends of me, who are doctors, are now around 30 and still not finish with there educations.

Finally, doctors are very important in our civilizations. There social status in the sociaty is quite high. It would be a good feeling to know that you are needed by other one.

To summarize, the learn effect, the difficulty of the subject and the final social status that you can reach, are the reason, why I would choose the subject, if I had the opportunity.

TOEFL listening discussions: What will the student try to do with his next essay?

1 Like

Hi, your writing is not too bad. This essay seems a bit short though - what test are you practicing for?

1 Like

Hello,
thx for your corrections.

I am preparing for the toefl test. I am from Switzerland and here it my time in the school it was not common to write any essay about your own thoughts. So have some difficulties with that. But i am working on it and i realy like this forum and all the helpfull people here:)

Greetings.

1 Like

Are you aware of the difference between ‘writhing’ and ‘writing’?