Please correct sentences

Happy new year to everyone

Please correct following sentence. I will be thankfull to you

Now a days students from Asian countries looking for higher studies in western countries despite of high cost of university fees and other fees.Though they can get good education in their home country, the reason is, getting qualification there take them to lucrative jobs with high salary.

But everone forget the fact that, after getting job and settled there, they are facing problem of adaptablity to that country for their generations.

I have underlined some problem areas, Kmilias. Please fix them and post your revised text:

Now a days students from Asian countries looking for higher studies in western countries despite of high cost of university fees and other fees.Though they can get good education in their home country, the reason is, getting qualification there take them to lucrative jobs with high salary.

But everone forget the fact that, after getting job and settled there, they are facing problem of adaptablity to that country for their generations.

Mister Micawber,
I attempted to correct the sentences. Please check them if they are correct.
“Now-a-days students from Asian countries are looking for higher studies in western countries
despite high cost of university fees and other fees. Though they can get the same education
in their home country, they prefer to get education there in order to get the lucrative jobs.
But all of them forget the fact that once settled there after getting jobs,
they will be facing the problem of adaptablity to that country for generations.”

Much better! I have underlined a remaining problem:

Now-a-days (check your dictionary!) students from Asian countries are looking for higher education in western countries despite the high cost of university fees and other fees. Though they can get the same education in their home country, they prefer to get an education there in order to get lucrative jobs. But all of them forget the fact that once settled there after getting jobs, they will be facing the problem of adaptablity to that country for generations.