please correct my writing and give a grade

Internet

Everything in this universe is a contanst change .And everything needs a continous improvements .If iam ever given a opportunity to make change in my hometown , it would be internet service because development in this service will help my people in their lives and be more powerful and sophistated of new advances in this world.

It is clear that, improvement in the internet service will provide people with a lot of information and as we know information and knowledge are power.So, fast,reliable internet service will improve my hometown in the people’s work ,and their lives .For example, people will use new advances in the equipments at their office to do their job effieciently.

Additionally, people will have chance to go through tremendous information resources and websites to take more advantages .Moreover, they will keep up with new technology in the world.That means , less more spacious work place and more family time and recreation and so on.

In short, since Internet is an appealing demand thesedays , so it’s a dazzling way to do the work,improve life ,and enjoy the time in my hometown.

Sucesss
The question of achieving success by planning carefully or taking risks or chances have been debated in my scoiety .To be honest, I believe that success in life comes from taking risks or chances because of the following reasons I assert.

First of all , some people think that careful planning result in success because they assume that will draw precise steps for their roads,but I oppose them because if you encourage yourself to take risks or chances that face you in life ,this will give you more experince to deal with the difficulties or obstacles that might be in the future.In addition , as old saying goes”failure teach success”.So, we learn from our mistakes in order to avoid them in our journey for accomplishing our goals.

Furthermore,taking risks or a lot of chances motivate you to be more brave for the following steps to resist all the unexpectable dilemmas that meet you later.As a conquence, that make you more indurable , patient,and srong –willed to watch your faults and evaluate your progress.Also, taking risks is kind of enjoyment and joy because you challenge yourself to attain what others think is impossible.To be frank, the great pride and excitement in life is doing what others think is impossible and that is the terrific success.

To sum up, from what I have discussed before it is my point of view to take risks or more chances to reach the success you plan and dream for your life in this world .

Internet

Everything in this universe is a contan(s)t change .And everything needs a continous improvement(s) .If i have been given an opportunity to make changes in my hometown , it would be internet service because improvement of this service will help people live betterl and gain the latest information of technology advances in this world.

It is clear that, improvement of the internet service will provide people with a lot of information. As we know, information and knowledge are power.So, fast and reliable internet service will improve my hometown in terms of people’s work and lives .For example, people will use the newest equipments at their offices to work effieciently.

Additionally, people will have chance to browse through and take more advantage of tremendous information resource and websites .Moreover, they will keep up with new technology in the world.That means , less spacious work place ? and more family time and recreation.

In short, since Internet is an appealing demand thesedays , so it’s a dazzling way to do the work,improve life ,and enjoy the time in my hometown.