Please correct my sentences.

I was chatting with one of my friends online. I told her that I bought a book entitled “A study of the popular mind”. And she asked me what the popular mind is. Belowing is the way I replied to her. Please correct it if you find any mistake. Many thanks:

“Yesterday you asked me about the Popular mind. Now I’ll tell you what it is according to my interpretation.

Popular mind is the way you think of things when you are in a group. The atmosphere of the group affects a man’s way of thinking unconsciously. A man can behave quite differently in a group compired of being an individual. Instead of making people better, the effect of popular mind is more likely to make people worse. When in a group, people lean to think that what the majority believes is right. They also think that the punishment won’t be enforced on the crowd, which gives them the gut to do wrong things.

Well, that’s only my interpretation of the first 10 page of the book. ”

interpretation ?

I was chatting with one of my friends online. I told her that I had bought a book entitled “A study of the popular mind”. And she asked me what the popular mind is. Belowing is the way I replied to her. Please correct it if you find any mistakes. Many thanks:

“Yesterday you asked me about the Popular Mind. Now I’ll tell you what it is according to my interpretation.

The Popular Mind is the way you think of things when you are in a group. The atmosphere of the group affects a man’s way of thinking though he is not conscious of it doing so (‘thinking unconsciously’ could be seen to refer to it affecting his unconscious thought). A man can behave quite differently in a group compared to how he behaves as an individual. Instead of making people better, the effect of popular mind is more likely to make people worse. When in a group, people learn to think that what the majority believes is right. They also think that the punishment won’t be enforced on the crowd, which gives them the guts to do wrong things.

Well, that’s only my interpretation of the first ten pages of the book."

Are you questioning his use of this word? It is appropriate.
oald8.oxfordlearnersdictionaries … rpretation

Thank you very very much, Beeesneees.