please correct me

Hello everyone,

There are millions of people around the world who want to improve their English speaking skills. However, only a few of them know how to achieve that goal.

Speaking English requires a lot of practice and constant work. It’s similar to doing a sport: Only if you practise it on a regular basis, can you get good at it. That’s why we’d like to invite you to record online voice messages together with us here on the forum. Read this text out loud and record your own voice.

Post your recording on the forum so you can get feedback on your pronunciation, intonation and accent. We can even hold contests to nominate the best speaker or to guess the nationality of the reader.

When you are reading and recording this text, you have already overcome the fear of speaking English, which so many of us experience. Isn’t that a great feeling? It’s the start of your new life as an English speaker!

Hi that is good idea thanks you so much.
i would like to improve my English speaking skills. i do a lot of practice and constant work but after a while i forget whole the things.

I will do my best to improve my English, Listening, reading, speaking…

I’ve listened and read the first message and now I’m going to read it in a loud voice and record it. Guess what is my native language :slight_smile:

Hello everyone,

There are millions of people around the world who want to improve their English speaking skills. However, only a few of them know how to achieve that goal.

Speaking English requires a lot of practice and constant work. It’s similar to doing a sport: Only if you practise it on a regular basis, can you get good at it. That’s why we’d like to invite you to record online voice messages together with us here on the forum. Read this text out loud and record your own voice.

Post your recording on the forum so you can get feedback on your pronunciation, intonation and accent. We can even hold contests to nominate the best speaker or to guess the nationality of the reader.

When you are reading and recording this text, you have already overcome the fear of speaking English, which so many of us experience. Isn’t that a great feeling? It’s the start of your new life as an English speaker!

Stoicescu