Please correct and rate my essay. Thank you so much! :)

Do you agree or disagree? In today’s world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.

Since the industrial revolution and technology revolution improved the living standards, people nowadays live in a high-speed society. Most people are required to work under high-speed and high-pressure working atmosphere. Some people may say that it is more important to work fast rather than work slow yet accurate, while others think accuracy is more important than the speed. From my point of view, I support the idea that working efficiently is the most important working attitude.

First and foremost, most of the tasks need people to be accurate in details information. People should not achieve to finish their works in a short time yet not pay attention to details and makes mistakes. To demonstrate, one of my friends has an employee that always works quickly but not carefully enough. He is in charge of the product information that release on their official website. He always updates all the products information such as size and price in a very short time compare with others. However, my friend, who is the manager of this employee, can always find mistakes on those websites. Without a doubt, working fast may causes mistake easily.

In addition to that point, working fast but not correctly may influence a company’s profit in a negative way. For instance, even though most of the time the mistakes that the employee made is not significant, such as putting the wrong size or quantity of stocks they have, there might have chances that he put the wrong price which is lower than the usual price. That will causes the company lose money if they did not find out immediately. There was another real example of the computer company, IBM. Few years ago, an employee of the IBM put a wrong price of one of their products on the online shopping website and made a huge loss for the company because the price was extremely low.

Suffice it to say, even though working fast is also important because no company would want to hire an employee that needs twice time to do the same amount of tasks compare with others. Nonetheless, due to all the reasons and examples I mentioned above, I believe that work correctly is more important than anything else.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a physical science class