Please check my report!Thanks

Hi Luschen,
Please help me check and edit it. Thank you for your time!

The graph shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004.

The line graph compares the proportions of fish and meat consumption in a European nation over the survey period of 1979 and 2004.

It is apparent that the chicken intake significantly rose to the highest figure in 2004 although its share in 1979 was rather lower than those of the others like beef, lamb and fish.

In 1979, this European country experienced the highest number of beef consumption, approximately 220 grams per person per week, compared to around 150 grams for chicken and lamb consumptions.

By 2004, the proportion of chicken intake wildly fluctuated and considerably increased to the peak of nearly 250 grams from only 150 grams in the beginning time of the survey, while the surveyed period witnessed the deep drops of beef and lamb consumptions, falling from 220 grams in 1979 to just over 100 grams in 2004 and from 150 grams to 50 grams respectively. By contrast, fish consumption still remained stable around 50 grams between 1979 and 2004. It is expected that chicken meat would continue to increase its share compared to the others in the upcoming time.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why do Birds of Paradise have amazing plumages?

Hi Muhammad, I thought your report was pretty good, though you did have what I read as a few incorrect or at least misleading statements. You also had a few usage errors, though most of your report is clear and easy to read. I would rate this a band 6.

Hi Muhammad, I thought your report was pretty good, though you did have what I read as a few incorrect or at least misleading statements. You also had a few usage errors, though most of your report is clear and easy to read. I would rate this a band 6.

Hi Luschen, Thank you for your comments. I highly appreciate your help.

Have a nice day!
All the best!