PLEASE CHECK MY LETTER for ielts GRAMMAR AND VACOBULARY / THANK YOU

Family member is coming to stay with you. He/she will be arriving by train in the morning, but you won’t be home until the evening.

Write a letter to your relative. In your letter:

explain arrangements you have made for them to have keys and get into the house
tell your relative how to get from the train station to your house
say when you will be home and suggest what you could do together that evening

and my letter;

Dear mustafa ,
I hope everything is fine for you and your family.I heard that you had a new baby, ı want to visit your family soon.As ı know you’re coming to visit me on 26 of April. I was eagerly waiting for your arrival since long as it’s already about 06 months we have not been together.

I want to inform you about some importnat news,that unfortunately ı couldn’t be on train station because ı have an important presentation in my work place.However you won’t be worry about this situation.I’ll arrange one of my close friend to catch you from station to my house.His name is koray and he is so friendly.Also the key of my house is in my neighboorhood who is esra.Her flat number is 45 , you can take it from her.
My presentation will be ended 6 o’clock in the evening so ‘ll be at home at 7 o’clock.From this time you can do whatever you want in my home , watching tv ,listen to radio maybe you need to have a shower whatever.

İn the evening, first we eat dinner at home or restaurant wherever you want.After we’ll go concert, one of famous singer Ajda Pekkan have a performance in taksim.
I hope we enjoj our day.

Best Wishes

TOEFL listening lectures: A university arts lecture on Greek drama

Hi, I think your letter is fairly clear and answers all the questions in the prompt. But you do have a lot of minor grammatical, punctuation, and word choice errors. Overall, I would rate this a band 6.

Thank you for advice and correction…