Please check my integrated writing. Thank you!

Test 4 of Cambridge preparation test.

In the listening passage the professor mane several point about the uses of dowsing. The professor argues that dowsing is not a tool which works scientifically, according to physical laws. However, the reading passage expalines what is actual dowsing devise and how it works and its applications. The professor cast doubts in the method by which it is used and its applications which are contrary to reading.

The first point that the professor made is that is is not able to explains its mechanism of work by scientific method. According to the professor even very sensitive instrument which can identifies the radioactive waves not able to locate underground water. However, the reading states that this device is able to feel the energy of the flowing underground streams vibrating through the rod at certain frequencies. This point is contradicts by the professor that it does not allow to understand how it works scientifically.

The second point that the professor argues that if its all variables are controlled that it is not able to work. While reading passage states that it is able to tell precisely where to dig or drill to find not only water but also buried treasure, oil, or even dead bodies.

To sum up, according to professor dowsing art works on by chance finding water as it has not scientific background and can be successful only if its all variable are not controlled.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Natural History

I will appreciate your help in the integrated writing task. Thank you.

Sir, I think you must write a lot about listening, because it is the basic for integrated writing. Moreover, your structure is good, however , you have to write three body paragraph and an introductıon. As I said you you have to be carefull about listening, of course, If you want to get a good grade… by the way, please take a look my organization below:

İNTEGRATED WRİTİNG FOR TOEFL 

Introduction:   The reading passage says that      ……………opinion…..…………    and provides three supports.   Conjuction  (however, otherwise, etc.)  the professor posits that ………professor’s opinion…………….  and rejects each of  the  author’s reasons.

Body pharagraph 1- first, reading passage claims that …………………( opinion)…………… the professor refutes this claim by stating that……………explain why professor opposes …… he mentiones that……… give all supporting details………

Body pharagraph 2- second , the article posits that …second reason…………. Conjuction( on the other hand, by the contrary) , professor says that …………second reason for denying reading passage’s claim…………… As far as professor is concerned ( according to) …………… DETAİLS……….

Body pharagraph 3- Thirdly, reading passage talks about that ……….third reason………. The professor cricitizes this point by explaining that ………. Professor’s idea against the idea of reading passage……… we also learn that …………professor’s supporting details…………

• Listening is very important to get a good grade
• Try to read reading passage carefully, do not be worry about the time…
• Seriously concentrate on the listening passage. İt is essential for the integrated writing