please check my essay!

Topic: Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Other thinks that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer?
In my opinion, learning is very important. Some people think that it is necessary to have a teacher; others prefer to learn by themselves. In my opinion, it is very good if you have a teacher who can help you in studying, but I think is always better to learn by yourself because of better finance, being active and comfortably.
Firstly, studying by yourself means you do not need a teacher, which can save you a lot of money. In Viet Nam, it is easy to understand if the fee for hiring a private tutor is above one hundred thousand dong per lesson. If a student hires a tutor for two lessons per month, he must pay nearly one million dong per month, which is very expensive. If you can study yourself, it is a lot cheaper because you only need to buy some books.
Studying yourself also means you can learn whenever you want, while if you study with a teacher, your study is related to his time. For example, if you are busy in your study time, you can change your schedule easily when you study yourself, such as in other day, while it is very difficult to change your teacher’s schedule and if you are absent, you still have to pay for that lesson. Further more, if your teacher is late because of some reasons, you can not start learning easily until he arrives.
If you can study yourself, it also means you will not be under pressure. In other hand, when you study with a teacher, you will be forced to study, to do homework even if you are tired. According to some researchers, a student can study better if he is not under any pressure. Further more, it also mean he will have lower chance to suffer from having stress, which can cause many dangerous diseases including depression, heart attack,…
In conclusion, people should choose their own way to study better, and more qualified. In my corner, learning yourself is much better than having a teacher because of money-saving, time-saving and no pressure.

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the problem with the concept of brain lateralization?

Topic: Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which one do you prefer?
In my opinion, learning is very important. In my opinion, it is very good if you have a teacher who can help you in studying, but I think it is also better to learn by yourself if you think of better finance, being active and comfortable.
Firstly, studying by yourself means you do not need a teacher, which can save you a lot of money. In Viet Nam, it is easy to understand if the fee for hiring a private tutor is above one hundred thousand dong per lesson. If a student hires a tutor for two lessons per month, he must pay nearly one million dong (around 45 USD) per month, which is very expensive. If you can study yourself, it is a lot cheaper because you only need to buy some books.
Studying yourself also means you can learn whenever you want, while if you study with a teacher, your study is subjected to his time. For example, if you are busy in your study time, you can change your schedule easily when you study by yourself, such as in other day, while it is very difficult to change your teacher’s schedule and if you are absent, you still have to pay for that lesson. Further more, if your teacher is late because of some reasons, you can not start learning easily until he/she arrives.
If you can study yourself, it also means you will not be under pressure. In other hand, when you study with a teacher, you will be forced to study, to do homework even if you are tired. According to some researchers, a student can study better if he is not under any pressure. Further more, it also mean he will have lower chance to suffer from having stress, which can cause many dangerous diseases including depression, heart attack,…
In conclusion, people may choose their own way to study better, and getting qualified. In my corner, learning yourself is much better than having a teacher because of money-saving, time-saving and no pressure.

(Thanks for reading my long essay with patience…)