Please check my essay

hi…my name is Aisha …i am preparing for TOEFL …my English is not that good specially i have very poor vocabulary. This was my first essay .Correct it

Some students like to take distance learning courses by computer.Other students prefer to study in traditional classroom settings with teacher.Consider the advantage of both options and make and argument for the way that students should organize their schedules.

Learning is an important part of an individual life. There are several ways of acquiring knowledge and it depends on individual preference and circumstance that made him select distance learning courses or study in classroom.

Distance learning course are very advantageous in areas where there are few opportunities and resources available, where the level of education in school and colleges is not up to the standard and young girls are not allowed to go out from their houses for higher education for example in rural areas. In addition learning courses via internet while sitting at home provide a great deal to study part time without attending the classes for those students who earn money to run their houses to meet their family needs.

On the other hand, learning in classroom off course is the standard and better way as it provides student an healthy competitive environment of education. Face to face communication with teachers help you understand the lecture more easily, moreover one can raise their questions and queries on the desk. No only this, classroom environment make you more social, friendly and confident as u meet different people belonging to various cultures and traditions. Also, the university degree and qualification is much more authenticated and valid throughout the world.

In short, whatever the way of learning one choose, one should be determined and motivated to complete it taking the best advantage out of it.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a university student and a professor in the professor’s office

hi…my name is Aisha …i am preparing for TOEFL …my English is not that good specially i have very poor vocabulary. This was my first essay .Correct it

Some students like to take distance learning courses by computer.Other students prefer to study in traditional classroom settings with teacher.Consider the advantage of both options and make and argument for the way that students should organize their schedules.

Learning is an important part of an individualS life. There are several ways of acquiring knowledge(,) and it depends on individual preference and circumstance that made him select distance learning courses or TO study in A classroom.

Distance learning course are very advantageous in areas where there are few opportunities and resources available, where the level of education in school and colleges is not up to the standard(,) and young girls are not allowed to go out from their houses for higher education(,) for example in rural areas. In addition learning courses via THE (I)nternet while sitting at home provide a great deal to study part time without attending the classes for those students who earn money to run their houses to meet their familIES needs.

On the other hand, learning in A classroom of course is the standard and better way as it provides student an healthy competitive environment of education. Face to face communication with teachers help you understand the lecture more easily, moreover one can raise their questions and queries on the desk. No only this, A classroom environment makeS you more social, friendly and confident as YOU meet different people belonging to various cultures and traditions. Also, the university degree and qualification is much more authenticated and valid throughout the world.

In short, whatever the way of learning one chooseS, one should be determined and motivated to complete it BY taking the best advantage of it.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Aisha Khoja, this was a very comprehensive essay. Thank you.

Kitos. 8.5/10

thanks a lot for correcting my mistakes.
i will try to write more material next time…
take a good care