Please check my essay, thanks so much. ^^

Imagine that you are preparing for a trip. You plan to be away from your home for a year. In addition to clothing and personal care items, you can take one additional thing. What would you take and why? Use specific reasons and example.
If I only take one additional thing for my long trip, I will choose my laptop. It helps me to search information, work and entertain.
Firstly, laptop is a great tool for me to search information. I will be away from my home for a year, go to new lands which I don’t know anything about. With my laptop and internet connection, I can find useful information like its geography, climate and culture. This helps me avoid some sensitive situation caused by misunderstanding. For example, if you use your hand to point at someone’s face in Cambodia, you might have a fighting with them because it expresses that you consider them the enemies.
Secondly, I can get online jobs or work through Internet while I am having a trip. It is so great solution for some backpackers who want to travel but have little money. Instead of working and save enough money to travel, they enable to earn money for their trip even if they are staying in other countries. I, for example, used to have many business trips. With my laptop, I still write my reports and send them via emails to my boss. Laptop increases the productivity and ensures the effectiveness of working.
Last but not least, laptop is a convenient medium of entertainment. I can keep hundreds of films and songs in a laptop and open it whenever I want. Moreover, with the support of software, I enable to use some application like Photoshop to change photos, Proshow Gold to make clips and PRC to read eBooks. All of those wonderful things really help me when I feel stressful and tired. In my mind, laptop is one of the greatest inventions in human history.
In conclusion, laptop is not really a perfect choice. It only works effectively with internet connection, weigh a little heavily and might cause an addiction to people. However, its advantages are beyond its disadvantage. That’s why it is indispensable for such a long trip

TOEFL listening discussions: What upsets the young man’s mother?

Hi, I really liked this essay. I thought your brief mention of the disadvantages was fine for your conclusion. Your introduction could be a bit longer, but your body paragraphs were excellent. Only a few minor errors and some word choices that could be improved. Overall, I would rate this a 4.5 out of 5.

Hi, I really liked this essay. I thought your brief mention of the disadvantages was fine for your conclusion. Your introduction could be a bit longer, but your body paragraphs were excellent. Only a few minor errors and some word choices that could be improved. Overall, I would rate this a 4.5 out of 5.

Oh my god! Finally, I got a 4,5/5. Thanks so much, Luschen, I am really exciteddddd ^^

I thought the idea of working while you travel was especially creative.