please check my essay.thank you

Some people are always in a hurry to go places and get things done. Other
People prefer to take their time and live life at a slower pace. Which do
you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

People differ in a way of doing things in their life. Some people make everything quickly and keep themselves always busy. Others, on the contrarily, have a slow pace lives. Personally, I belong to the second people’s type because I do not have an ability to do things quickly; I like to think before making decisions and to do everything perfectly as possible.

First and foremost, I prefer to take time planning events in advance .In this way I have a proper control and feel comfortable. For instance, the arrangement of my daughter‘s birthday celebration I started two months in advance. It was really the spectacular event and all relatives speak about it till these days. However, sometimes, I am forced to do things in a hurry, thus people think that I had better did not do it. In a nutshell, to get something done demands from me a lot of time.

Second, I would rather think twice before doing instead of finding myself regretting about things that have already done. For instance, I do not buy new clothes that do not fit me hoping one day to wear it. As a result, I do not have stuff at home, only things that I need and use. Unfortunately, thinking twice causes me to miss the good discounts, because I could not decide promptly, but it saves me money in the other cases.

Third, even it sounds trivial, I am perfectionist and like to see the best outcome which consumes a time. For instance, it took me to complete my master degree more than four years instead of regular two ones. I wanted to have the better marks, so I did some exams for several time improving my score. Additionally, I spent a lot of time trying to get the better experimental results for my thesis project. In a nutshell, the slow pace allowed me to reach my goals as I wanted.

All in all, having the slow pace life gives me opportunity to do things in the perfect way, because I am able to plan in advance and think before doing. Finally, the fact that I have enough of time makes me to feel comfortable in my life.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Paleontology

Hi, I enjoyed reading your essay. Your structure is outstanding. A few poor word choices and trouble with articles in this one. Also, a couple odd sounding phrases. Overall very good though - I would rate this a 3.5 out of 5.

I am grateful to you for your help.
in the sentence that was unclear i mean that sometimes when i am in a hurry i can break down devices for example in the kitchen or cook no tasty,no one wants eat it,so better not to do when i do not have enough time

Sorry, I can’t resist correcting your sentence:

Sometimes when I am in a hurry I can for example break appliances in the kitchen or cook food that is not tasty so no one wants to eat it.

How about this?

However, sometimes I am forced to do something in a hurry and in these cases, the results are so poor that people think it would have been better for me not to have done it at all.

Thank you.
It is always excellent after your correction.