Please check my essay plz!!!!!! Thank you!!

[size=200]Topic:[/size]

[b]Prevention is better than cure.

Out of a country’s budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventative measures.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?[/b]

Almost all people think that prevention is better than cure. From my point of view, I totally agree with this idea, and I therefore believe that the government should transfer a massive proportion of country’s budget for treatment to investing in health education and preventative measures.

Firstly, despite claims that health education is not really efficient because some individuals do not follow the instructions, it is a fact that improving people’s knowlegde of health helps them to avoid a lot of dangerous diseases. A good example of this is in Vietnam, a great campaign of educating to prevent HIV/AIDS started two years ago. As a result, the number of AIDS patient dramatically reduced in this period of time.

Furthermore, although it is true that world medical service are remarkably developing day by day, we should bear in mind that the situation of overload in hospital in many developing countries is now becoming serious. For instance, in Hanoi, it is estimated that there is an average of nearly three patients use per bed. Consequently, the effect of treatment decrease significantly, so that is wht the government has to find the solution to limit the patient quantity.

Finally, the cost of medicine and medical service markedly increase every year, whereas the price of health education is much cheaper. For example, a lot of people from developing countries cannot afford the hospital fees and buy medicine, and this leads to the growth of death rate.

To conclude, in my opinion, governments should spend more on health education and preventative measures than on treatment. If they are able to do this, the number of patients and death people will sharply decline in the future.

TOEFL listening discussions: What will the secretary do next?

Can some1 check it for me plz? Thank u very much

Please check my essay plz!!!