please check my essay: live in one place or move around many time.

Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. As far as I am concerned, I like to live in one place. There are three reasons why I holds this opinion.
First of all, we all know that a bird in a hand is worth two in the bush. The place where we were born and grow up can bring us as much opportunities as others. It is unnecessary to find a new place for a better job, house, community while they are abundant here. I don’t challenge the fact that many students study abroad for better education, but when it comes to a stable and happy life, settling down in one place is the best choice.
Another reason that strengthens my opinion is that when a person establish family and has children, it is better for the youth to stay one place than traveling around. Children may have difficult time to adapt the new environment or get acquainted with new friends. Moreover, they have to suppress their missing hometown and relatives at the young age which will become a bad remark in their memories. There is no doubt in my mind that an environment in which children feel safety is more important than a place with new challenges luring them.
Last but not least, it is waste of time to move many times searching for another climate or new community. If people want to enjoy these new experiences, they can take sometime to travel to another country or visit some beautiful destinations in their own country, discovering new things instead. I think that changing habit and life style is not so easy as we imagine.
In conclusion, I support people who like to spend their lives in one place because it is easy for them to lead a successful and happy life.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from an American History class