Please check my essay and rate it. Thank you beforehand!

Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

If in the past, it took a lot of time to prepare food. Today it become easier and easier. But some people deem that it is bad to prepare food in a short period of time. Of course there are advantages and disadvantages. I think it is good to prepare light foods. My arguments for this point are listed as the following.

First, many years ago, especially women spent a lot of time in the kitchen to prepare food. For example, in our cuisine there are not a meal which is preparing in a short time. So my mom spend much time for cooking. If she is not, she could learn new skills. In addition, because of house work she does not work much time as she wants.

Second, nowadays technology has improved greatly and if you do not want to waste time, you can buy frozen foods, just put it in a microwave and in a few minutes it is ready.

There are disadvantages also to eat fast food such as burger, pizza. Some people says that easier preparing food is unhealthy. But as far as I am concerned you can find meals which do not take so much time and in the same time not unhealthy. For example, you can put different vegetables in a mixer and prepare salad.

In a nutshell, I agree that nowadays, food become easier to prepare and prefer to eat them. I think we have to evaluate our time.

TOEFL listening lectures: What is one way that Internet Addiction Disorder affects sleep?

Hi, your writing is ok, but your vocabulary is pretty basic. I don’t thing your reasons were very convincing. You need more details and more examples. I would not mention the disadvantages and only focus on supporting your argument. I would rate this essay a 3 out of 5.