Please check and grade my essay

We all work or will work in our jobs with many different kinds of people. In your opinion, what are some important characteristics of a co-worker (someone you work closely with)? Use reasons and specific examples to explain why these characteristics are important."

In our modern lives , we have a lot of relation ships, with our classmates, our neighbors and other people. Among these relationships, co- workers are the most important relationships in our lives. Some people think that good co- workers are rich people. However , I entirely believe that good co-worker not only are being friendly, respectful but also have knowledge and information.

First of all, good co-worker should have knowledge and information. Co-workers get knowledge and information not only from books but also from real-life situations. With this knowledge an information, when we work with them in projects, they can show us good methods to solve problems as well as to finish my job very fast. Furthermore, we can learn a lot from our colleagues to improve our knowledge. It is very helpful for our career in the future. For example, when I worked with my team in our project to find out problems in our servers. We worked hard day by day to solve it , but we could not find these problems. Fortunately, my colleague from other team who assigned us to get hold of our issues, he not only discovered mistakes on our servers but also gave good methods to crack issues.

Secondly, good co- worker should be friendly. When we work with our unfriendly colleagues,we usually do not speak and converse ideas with them. It will lead in reducing effective work. For instance, one of my friends, whose colleagues were severe as well as seldom smiling, so he was often independent and uncomfortable and wanted to finish his jobs quickly. One day, when he worked with his colleague in a project, he found good methods to develop the projects but his colleague did not want to hear him. Thus , the project got a lot of mistakes when it was sold for clients.

Finally, good co-workers are being respectful. When we concentrate on working , but our colleague always watch films or open their facebook and they sometimes shout for joy or scream. With this situation, we are often very angry , it will lead in decreasing effective ways. I remember a example, when I concentrated on fixing my computer, my colleagues watched Iron man film ; he was very excited and shrieked with laughter. It made me very uncomfortable to solve my computer and then I immediately came back my home .

All in all, as these reasons stated above show, I entirely think that good co-worker is being respectful, friendly and have a lot of knowledge and information. I hope that everyone has good co-works in their work.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why must the young woman leave?

This essay sounds very familiar - did you submit it earlier? Your structure is pretty good and I like your detailed examples. You have addressed the prompt correctly.You do have a lot of odd and awkward sounding phrases though, as well as some grammatical mistakes and usage errors. Overall, I would rate this a 3.5 out of 5.