please cheak my essay that is my second essay that i write ..thanks in advance :)

Do you prefer learning by yourself to learning with a teacher?

Some people think that without a teacher they can learn better. In other words says that we can learn better by own self than having a teacher or instructor. In my opinion without a teacher or instructor we can’t understand a topic very well. I will prove my claim in the following points.

First, without a teacher we can’t learn a topic or a course very well. When u make a mistake teacher will immediately point it out than next time you will never repeat it again. When someone are learning any language obviously he/she will have a lot of mistakes in pronunciation and then the teacher notices that mistake and guide in right way and helps you in your studies. Interacting with a teacher while studying makes learning fun. He/she will tell you there experience about the subject that how they become perfect in this subject. And after that I am sure that someone will also become a master in the same subject.

In my point of view learning by your own self you can’t learn some thing better. If you learn some thing you don’t know that I learn the word right or wrong there is no any one that takes your mistakes and you are learning by your own self. You are not master in the subject but at that time you are master on your own.

Another point is that if you study with a teacher you will learn better by his/her anger. Learning by your own self it will come laziness on you. If you are tired you will say I will learn my lessons tomorrow and today I am going to party etc. if there is a teacher you will scared and shame from his/her. And it bring a confident on you than you will forced by your own self to leave another works go and study or learn your lessens.

In conclusion learning with a teacher is easier, enjoyable, interesting, knowledgeable, fun than its better to say that with out a teacher u can’t learn some thing better.

TOEFL listening discussions: What seems to be the student’s main skill?

Some people think that without a teacher they can learn better. In other words says that we can learn better by own self than having a teacher or instructor. In my opinion without a teacher or instructor we can’t understand a topic very well. I will prove my claim in the following points.

First, without a teacher we can’t learn a topic or a course very well. When u make a mistake teacher will immediately point it out than next time you will never repeat it again. When someone are IS learning any language obviously he/she will have a lot of mistakes in pronunciation and then the teacher notices that mistake and guideS in A right way and helps you in your studies. Interacting with a teacher while studying makes learning fun. He/she will tell you there experience about the subject that how they become perfect in this subject. And after that I am sure that someone will also become a master in the same subject.

In my point of view learning by your own self you can’t learn some thingS better. If you learn some thing you don’t know that I learnED the word right or wrong there is noT any one that takes your mistakes and you are learning by your own self. You are not master in the subject but at that time you are master on your own.

Another point is that if you study with a teacher you will learn better by his/her anger. Learning by your own self it will come laziness on you. If you are tired you will say I will learn my lessons tomorrow and today I am going to party etc. (LIKE THAT ;)!) If there is a teacher you will BE scared and shame from his/her. And it WILL ENFORCE YOU TO bring a confident on you than you will forced by your own self to leave another works AND TO go and study or learn your lessOns.

In conclusion learning with a teacher is easier, enjoyable, interesting, knowledgeable, fun than its better to say that with out a teacher u can’t learn some thing better.

Read More Often. Need to work hard. Goodluck :slight_smile: