Please can you review any mistakes Isn't it awkward in English? Thanks for help?

Please can you review my essay, Thanks a lot?
Dear native speakers. can you make my essay more fluent anad natural. Can yo add any ideas.
THanks a lot.
( I have to do a lot of essays Can you add my Contact in yahoo answer if you have a desire to help learner Tanks for attention)

This is part of a letter from Harry, your English pen- friend.
…I’m fine but I’ve got a very busy week ahead. I’m a member of the school team and we are preparing for an important match in the National Championship. Are you fond of football? Do you watch football matches on TV? What other sports do you enjoy?
Well, I’d better go now. I’ve got to do some more training — I don’t want to lose this match.
Take care and write bach soon.
Write back to Harry. In your letter
— answer his questions
— ask 3 questions about his preparation for the match Write 100-140 words.

Dear Harry,
It is great to hear from you. Sorry I haven’t written to you but i was busy doing projects about my city.
From your letter I see that you have been busy these days.
It is an excellent piece of news that you are an active school footballer and moreover you will take part even in the challenging and serious competition.
As for me, I like football very much but I have never done it professionally. However, I watch it on TV and when I have an opportunity I go to a match in order to see the play alive.
Now I am fond of swimming and I visit swimming pool regularly.

I wonder if you train every day. What is the name of your trainer? How long have you been going in football.
I hope you will win.
Well, I’d better go now as I have to do my homework.
Keep in touch,
Best wishes,
Sasha from Russia

TOEFL listening lectures: Why is herring healthier for us than tuna?