pleas rate my writnig, topic17,, , thanks alot

Topic17: some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay.

The issue of whether people have to learn on their own or enjoy the presence of a teacher for learning has been widely debated recently. It is an important issue because it concerns moral and educational questions about the way that someone would learn a field of science or acquire knowledge. A variety of different arguments have been put forward about this issue. Prior to giving my opinion, I think it is essential to look at the argument on both sides.

Some people claim that it is well advised and more beneficial to learn by themselves. As a matter of fact one of merits regarding this style of learning is the freedom in the place and time of learning. Needless to say that if a person starts to learn by himself, he would not be under the pressure of limitations and constraints of standard educational factors like being presented on a special time in a special place. Further, a person has the authority to learn topics and subjects correspondent his tastes and interests. That is, it is not necessary to study all over a book or article, but some important and key parts. While due to attending a standard class or assigning a teacher, a person would be compelled to learn some parts far from his favorites.

On the other hand, people who opposes learning by themselves, asserts that to assign a teacher in order to learn has a plenty of advantages. To begin with they mention that teachers mostly possess some knowledge that could not be fined in any routine book. What is more, a sophisticated teacher has a collection of useful knowledge achieved within years that is impossible for a person to obtain in a limited period. Moreover, the most important advantage of teacher is the ability to learn. Apart from possessing special knowledge, Teachers have the ability to teach a subject as easy as possible to student.

In conclusion, I think that however, a person during learning by his own would enjoy a sense of liberty for opting the time and subject of learning, it is disgusting and sometimes impossible to learn some topics as thoroughly as a teacher is skilled to teach. Therefore, I strongly believe that the merits of having a teacher for learning overweigh the benefits of learning by themselves for people.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students at the library

Hi!
You need to post this essay again, writing the topic in Title bar, rather than writing “please rate my writing” otherwise it wont be checked. Thanks.