Playing the trumpet?

In this video you can see a young musician explaining how to play the trumpet: youtube.com/watch?v=8xGiaUAI5q4[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The tiler[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Campbell and hello Mark,

how are you? We are a group of English learners and we enjoyed this video very much. Is it difficult to play the trumpet? I have never tried it before. Best greetings, Romy

Hello,
We are Katrin and Sofia from Norhausen, Germany. Thank you all together for the video. We’ve just watched it, and we think that Campbell is really good in explaining musicals instruments. Good luck with your trumpet playing. We hope you can understand us. Oh, one question: How long have you been practicing and when can we see Mark© play basketball?

Best regards,
Sofia and Katrin

– It was interesting to hear from so little boy such exciting news. It’s new for me how to use trumpet and of course it’s nice to see a child, who is so often and friendly.
Campbell, wish you to develop your talent and be well-known!!!
Diana :slight_smile:

Hallo my name is Conny. I’m an English learner. We are a group of 14 women. I’m from Germany.

I saw your video with your boys Campbell and Marc. I’m happy.

I have two sons, Leonard and Friedrich. My boys are 3 and 11 years old. I would also like to see your son Marc play baseball. Is this possible?

Hello, I am a English learner from Germany. My name is Petra and I have seen your video “Playing the trumpet” today. Our trainer is Torsten Daerr. Ive been glad, that you taped this video, its very interesting.
Which class does Campbell attend? How old is Marc? What´s the name of the 3. child?
Best regards,
Petra.

:slight_smile:

Hello Campbell and Mark,

it was so interesting to hear from you. I don’t play an instrument. So it is very good for a young boy who does it.
When did you begin to play the trumpet?
Best regards Tina

Thank you for this video. I liked well. My name is maunela and I’m an english learner. In the video have also said that marc basketball plays. It would be nice if he could also tell something about it.

Hi T.J.!
Thanks so lot for this interesting and funny video.
Your both boys are so cute. It’s really great and I salute to Campbell doing this video.

Regards from Germany,
Ivonne

best regards Manuela

Hallo, thank you for this video. My name is Heike. I can not speak much English but I understood much. How long Campbell has been playing the trumpet? My daughter has been learning to play the guitar for 10 years and plays in an ensemble.
Best regards Heike

Hallo my name ist conny. I’m a englishlearner. We are a group of 14 woman. I’m from Germany.
I see your video with your boy’s Campbell and Marc.
I’m happy.
I have two sons, Leonard and Friedrich. My boy’s are 3 and 11 years old.
I would also like to see your son Marc in baseball. Is this possible?

Hello T.J.
Thank you for this great video. Campbell did a very good job. it was interesting and entertaining. :slight_smile: Mark handles the ball very well, I’m sure he would be a great basketball player!!
Me as an English starter, I was able to understand the video.

Regards, Steffi

Wow, thank you all so much for your enthusiastic response to my son’s video. My son was excited to read your feedback and is ready to do more videos! Now I have to get Thomas and Mark on board too. Campbell is 10 years old, but has a birthday in two weeks. Thomas is 8 and his birthday is this Saturday. Mark is 7. Have no fear, all of your responses were completely clear and understandable, you must be doing well in your English studies. Campbell has only been playing the trumpet for a couple of weeks, it is for band class at his school. As I said, I will try to convince Mark to talk about basketball. He can be a little shy at first, but once he opens up, he can explain things quite well, like his brother.

Hi T. J., Campbell, Mark and Thomas, our group was very pleased to watch your video and see Campbell explain how a trumpet works. These are the thing you will never be able to learn from a conventional textbook. We’ve just finished class for today and will be back with more questions and ideas tomorrow. Best regards, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The plumber with the spanner[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi, Campbell!

Your presentation was very interesting, I almost want to go and buy a trumpet now!

Very kind of you to telling us what some parts of a trumpet are good for, how the sounds are obtained, how you can clean it - everything is a new field for me.

Thank you for helping me to enlarge my vocabulary with words related to this instrument.

I can see that you enjoy playing the trumpet and also talking about it and this is great! It means that you know what you’re doing, you do it with pleasure and also you’re glad to share with others your experience -wonderful!

I wish you be successful in everything you do!

Monica

Hi Happy birthday Thomas,
I am looking forward to hearing more video message from you and your brother Mark…

See you,
Ivana