Playing sports can teach us the important lesson on life.

Dear Kitos,
Thanks for your help!!!

Topic: Do you agree or disagree the statement: Playing sports can teach us the important lesson on life.

Views differ greatly when it comes to the statement that playing sports can teach us the important lesson of life. Some people think that playing sports is just a hobbit, and there is no any relationship between sports and lessons of life. However, I do believe that playing sports is not only good for our health but help us to learn some important lessons in our lives. Following are some reasons to illustrate my standpoint.

In the first place, playing sports can help us to know the importance of cooperation. Take playing basketball for example. Basketball is a group sport and the team members should cooperate with each other. It is the same principle in the real society that we cannot live without cooperating with other people. By learning how to be a good team member and how to communicate with other members in a basketball team, we can adapt to the real society much easier.

In the second place, playing sports can help us to learn how to make strategies. Take playing basketball for instance again. When the basketball teams want to win in the contest, they must to make plans and do a lot of researches about their competitors. This process can develop one’s ability of analysis and decision making. The ability of making strategies and analyze is quite important in the daily lives.

Last but not least, playing sports will have more opportunities to meet new people and make friends with them. Almost every sport needs partners. It is a good way for us to make friends who have the same hobbit as us. Maybe we can find a friend not only do sports together but accompany us in our lives. Therefore, playing sports is a good way for us to learn how to get along with other people.

In conclusion, playing sports helps us not only knowing the importance of cooperation, but learning how to make strategies. In addition, playing sports can let us have more chances to make new friends. As a result, I believe that playing sports can teach us the important lesson on life.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Paleontology

Dear Kitos,
Thank you so much!!!