Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

h, my name is abdirahim and also i have a nick name which is ganaje
i am from somalia i live in gotunborg sweden i am sorry it is too late to post my profile because of technical problem i hope after this time i will enjoy on the forum and share you my opinion to wards lessons.

Hi
My name is Mehran. I live in south east of Iran,Zahedan.it’s capital of S&B province.its population is about 1,000,000 people.
I 'm industrial engineer and work for a Cement company as a management systems(ISO 9001-ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18000) responsible.
I’m 39 and married.I have 2 children.both of them are daughter.one of them is 8 and another one is 9 month old. I love them.
my wife is operating room technician and work in a hospital.she take my little daughter with her to hospital and leave her in the kindergarten in hospital.

Hi, I’m Huyen. My surname is Nguyen. I’m from Viet Nam. It capital is Ha Noi. My mother tongue is Vietnamese and my second language is English. I have graduated at National economics of university and my hobbies are reading books, listening to music and going for walk with my dog. I’m single. My favourite expression is " Best things in life, they’re free ".
Please correct me if i’m wrong
thank you so much!

Hi, I´m Gustavo, my last name is Echeverría. I´m from México.
My mother tongue is spanish. I´m a teacher and my hobbies are
jogging, listening to music and studying german.

Best regards[/i]

Dear all,

My name is Funtime. I am in my mid-forties. I am from Nigeria so I am a non-native English speaker. I really need to improve on my spoken English, right now it is so bad.
I am a teacher, I work in a Christian school and I am quite passionate about my work…

Hi!
Ma name is Anka. I’m from Serbia. I live in Novi Sad, town on the Danube river. Have you heard for may town? :slight_smile:
I am yournalist, and I’m working on one agriculture tv show.
I really need to improve my English, my job requires that.

Hello
I’m Lisa.I’m Iranian.My major is chimistry.I have a car.Its color is white.My hobbies are listening music and watching movie.We live in a town.Our home is big and nice.I’m single.

My name is Funmi, I live in Nigeria, I work in an Elementary School. I love reading and watching the Teevee. I have many friends, but my best friend is JESUSA

My best friend is JESUS,

Hi, I’m Vatana. I’m from Cambodia. Its capital is Phnom Penh. My mother tongue is
Cambodian. I’m a student of computer science. My hobbies are reading news and listening to radio. I’m single. My favourite expression is “Live to help the poor”.

Hi, i’m Anka and my surname is Sekanic. I’m from Sebia. It’s capital city is Beograd, but I am living in Novi Sad. My mother tongue is Serbish. I’m 28 years old. I’m a yournalist, and I cover subject from agriculture. I’m married, and my housbend is also yournalist.
Our hobby is cycling. We enyou to drive in the nature, especially along the river Danube.

Hello, I’m Grace. My surname is Nattawan. I’m from Thailand. Its capital is Bangkok. I love to reading books, listening to musics and see movies. I’m single. My favorite expression is ‘You are what you thing’
Please tell me if it wrong.
Thank you!

I think you mean ‘you are what you think’.

Hi Everyone, I’m Louny, I live in Vientiane, It is capital of Lao. Lao is a small and mountainous country, surrounded by China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and Burma
I’m an IT support for PanAust Company. It’s a mining company that produce Gold,copper and silver. I love my job and enjoy to work with the co-worker from different nationalities even I am not good at Eng but I don’t care … wrong or correct they will help me to improve my Eng skill.
My mother tongue is Hmong, Hmong is an ethnic group of Lao. my second language is Laos. I’m merried. I’ve got a children, her name is Minnie

Yes, you’re right!!!
Thank you ^ ^

Hi i’m Bashir Abdl Azeez Adeleke,my language is yoruba,english is second,while Arabic is third languge.my work is teaching,i mean Arabic,and teaching is what people hate much, here in my country because of money.Also i’m Aluminium Fabricator.that is why i busy like an ants.Education is what i like most.i’m so glad your lesson is interesting.

Hi i’m Bashir Abdl Azeez Adeleke,my language is yoruba,english is second,while Arabic is third languge.my work is teaching,i mean Arabic,and teaching is what people hate much, here in my country because of money.Also i’m Aluminium Fabricator.that is why i busy like an ants.Education is what i like most.i’m so glad your lesson is interesting.

Hi, I’m Archana.My surname is Chordiya.I’m from India. Its capital is New Delhi.My mother tongue is marwadi & my second language is English.I’m a agriculture marketing professional working in a private sector organization.My hobbies are travelling, I’m very much fond of classical dance forms.

I beleive in the expression of Swami Vivekananda, “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.”

Archana

Hello, I’m Yvette. My surname is Hennes. I’m from Cairo. It is the capital of is Egypt. My mother tongue is Arabic, my second language is French and my third language is English. I’m a bilingual import inspector. My hobbies are reading, crochet, cooking. I’m not married.

I use to believe that I can do what I believe I can do. When you grow old you learn that life is not fair. Now I believe that I can work hard, persevere and learn from my mistakes then everything will be just fine. I also learned that I should be satisfyed with what I have and enjoy it, for what I have could be a dream for someone else.

In french we say “apres la pluis c’est le beau temp” means “after the rain comes the fresh and nice weather”.

OK, what’s next? Stay tuned to find out in Unit 6.

Hello, I’m Said. My surname is Ganiev. I’m from Uzbekistan. Its capital is Tashkent. My mother tongue is Uzbek and my second language is Russian. I have been learned english for two years. Knowing english is important for me since I want to get into foreign university. Now I work at Mobile Company. I am very interested in playing and watching football. Also I am engaged in intellectual games. I am a single. My favorite expression is: Never say never.

P.S. it is my first post here and I really hope I will so many times.