Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

Hi there! My name’s Anastasia and my surname is Matvienko. I’m from Ukraine, it’s Eastern European country. My native languages are Russian and Ukrainian. And now I’m studying English. I’m a student, this year I’m planning to obtain a master’s degree in my university. Among of my hobbies are literature and studying English.
Dear, Torsten, if there are mistakes, please, could you correct them. Thanks a lot!

Hello everybody, i’m Mike. My surname is Mai. i’m from Ha noi, its capital is vietnamese, My mother tongue is vietnamese and my second laguage is english. i’m a sudent in Hanoi university of science and technology, i’m not merried yet, but i have a girlfriend, she is very beautiful, her name is Sunny, she is a student same as me, her favourite is shoping.
thanks for reading :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m Martha. My surname is Martica. I’m from Colombia. Its capital is Bogota. My mother toungue is Spanish and my second language is English. I’m a housewife and my hobbies are cooking vegetables food and excercising. I’m married. My husband’s name is Nando. He is an accounting. His favourite expression is “You believe in yourself.”
Thanks a lot.

Hello, l’m called sam. My full name is Samuel Odame Boateng where Odame is my Surname. l’m leaving in Kumasi. its capital city is Ashanti Region.My Mother tongue is Twi and English is my second language. l’m an IT Student Teacher. Taking and designing on people’s pictures are my Hobby. l’m married in Christ. my Wife’s name is Mary. My favorite expression is “KILL ~ Tech: Just Believe Yourself”.

Hello Mr Hank, l like your combination. Being IT Engineer and at the same time interested in Photography. Thank you.

Hello and Hi
My name is Fawad. My last name is Mollakhel. i m from Afghanistan and i m Afghan. i m from kuner province, living in Kabul. My Native Language is Pashto and can also speak Farsi(Dari), Urdu and English. I am a Student of BBA (6 semester). and working as an Intern in Finance Department with Afghan Aid (NGO). I m Single, and with love with someone Special. She is a student of class 11. I love her so much and my favourite expression is ( Jab Pyar Kia to Darna Kia) when you fall in love then you don’t have to be afraid of anyone/anything[/b]

Hi, I’m Constantino. I’m from Brazil. Its capital is Brasilia but i live in Sao Paulo. I’m a pharmacy student and I love English. I’m here to make friendships and to learn. I have a cat, its names is Mazzaropi, it’s a honor for a brazilian classic actor that I like too much. I have a dog that calls Jimmy, it’s also a honor for James Dean. It’s all for today. See ya.

Hello Everyone,
Thank You Mr. Torsten for your lessons!

I 'm Nikolay,my nation name is Narnba. I am living in China ,its capital is Beijing.I work for a chinese new energy company,my boss is woman,most of our clients are from Europe. I am very like to study english here, this site is so interesting and very educational for every english level students. My favourite expession is “If you’re afraid - don’t do it, - If you’re doing it - don’t be afraid”

Hi, I’m Constantino. I’m from Brazil. Its capital is Brasilia. My mother tongue is portuguese. I’m a pharmacy student and I love to stay at home, to watch movies, to read, to study, to be with my friends, to go to the theater and movies. I’m single. I live in Sao Paulo city, it’s a megalopolis with 11 million habitants, I hate to take subway in the morning because there are so much people. So, this is it friends. If you liked me, you can contact. I’m here to make friends too. See ya.

Hello there. My name is Roman. I’m 24. I’m from Russian Federation. I’m working as an auditor for a famous internation company. Fortunatelly, I’m still not married :slight_smile: My hobbie is improving English as well as playing different sport games. I would like to lift my English knowledge up to advanced level. I’m searching for someone to keep conversations on English. In addition, if you’re interesting in learning Russian I am able to help you. I’m very glad to have found the forum. I suppose this is the best one I’ve ever seen. Please correct my sentences if you find any mistakes.

Dear Roman, welcome to our forum and many thanks for sharing your background with us. Your English is already very good. Did you achieve this level through your school tuition? Спасибо большое. Пока, Торстен[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Could I see your driver’s license?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi there !
My name is Deja .
I`m a fine arts student. I live in Athens, Greece.
But my native language is Russian and second is Greek .
I am planning on applying to a master’s degree in the UK…
Right now this is my a big headache because my english skills is not enough : )
My question was ‘How to improve my english skills in record time’ ,(especially how to think in english )
Throughout my studying I found this forum very helpful and your lessons really useful, the very well detailed didactic material.

Thank you for your time,

Hi, I’m Alice. My surname is Lu. I’m from china. Its capital is Beijing. My mother tongue is Chinese and my second language is English.
I’m an electronic engineer and my hobbies are travel the whole china in search of novelty and watching TV. I’m not married. But I have had a boyfriend.
My boyfriend’s name is Weibing, He is a businessman. I am going to marry with him next year,My favorite expression is “you can do what you believe you can do”.
thanks!

Hi gentlemen.
I’m Claudio. I’m from Italy, Its capital is Rome and I live in Turin. My mother tongue is Italian and my second language is Spanish. I have a girlfriend and we have a baby. His name is Alberto and he’s sixteen months year old. I have a job: I work for a telecommunication company.
My hobby is listening to radio especially the short wave broadcasting stations.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Tony. I’m from Poland but at present I live in UK. My second language is English. I’m an electronic engineer. My hobbies are books - especially - fantasy, listening music - jazz, blues, meeting new people, things, events.
Greetings to all. Thanks

Hello, my name’s Fatima.I’m from France, you know its capital. My second language is Arabic and I speak a little spanish. My leisure is to go shopping and to look at movies.

Hi, I’m Tony. My wife works in care home as an care assistant. She loves her job too much. My hobbies are reading books and keep fit. I hate sit at home. I’m conducting an active way of live. too active :slight_smile:

Hi; My wife want to buy a cat!? It should be cute and friendly. Who going to go with him on walk? Who will tidy up after him? It is a greate message this afternoon.
After all day I haven’t ‘creative inspiration’ :slight_smile: Regards

Hi, I’m Antoni from Poland. My second name is Blok. I studied electrical engineering at the Technical University of Wroclaw for three years. My passion is electrical engineering and electronics.
I’m working in my profession as an electronics assembler. I need more practice with writing in english. Technical Language is very complicated. Every day I work hard to understand the assigned task.
I hope I find online friends with whom I will be able to write emails. Thanks MrTolek

My more elaborate profile of my person …
I am handsome, smart and modest. I do not a car, a TV or other things stopping me from active life. I love to read books.
I have extensive home library. Most of the items are of a technical book. Books with fantasy themes allow me to relax and
escape from the world. I am an optymist at 100%. Last listen to the old band ‘Triumph’ - ‘The sport of kings’. They are
really good! I think about living in the near future for Australia. Is necessery to me good command of English. After five years
in the UK I am not good enough to start applying for emigration visa. Education and experience in my profession I have at
highest leve. This is my current direction of my education. If I had opportunity to talk to someone who could help me, I will be
grateful for contact?! That is enough about me for now … I hope to develope undertaken subject.

MrTolek