Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

Hello, Mr. Torsten!
At last mail you wrote I didn’t write anything about myself. I wrote about myself twice. But never mind, I repeat some things again. I’m from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I live in a small town near the Mostar. I’m married. I’m interested in learning English. I would like improve speaking skills. I know that is no easy. I hope you can help me. I would like to find someone who has free time and try to speaking over the skype with me.
Best regards, Zerade.

Hello, I’m My. I’m from Viet Nam. I speak vietnamese. My second language is English. Beside, i know French. I’m a student. I’m study in Hue Pharmacy and Medicine University. I like music, sports and reading books

Hi, My name is Mamdoh but most of my friends call me Mico. I come from Philippines but I don’t speak Filipino. I know a little Arabic but most of the times, I speak Meranao and English. I am working as a business analyst here in Saudi Arabia. I am still single and loving it. I have seven siblings, one of them is currently living in Riyadh.

I love sports like playing football, basketball, volleyball and lawn tennis. I do also love online games and checking my fb news feeds. I have times too in reading books such Mathematics, Physics, and English grammar books.

Hi, I’m Bea and my friend is Katy. She is like my sister. Her dog is beagle and its name is Bruno. We are from Slovakia. I’m web designer and she is dressmaker. I like horses, coffee and red color. And I don’t like talking about myself :slight_smile:
I can read well in English, but I make mistakes when I’m writing. I’m bad with listening. I’m very grateful for all audio lessons.

hello everybody
i am Anil Dhami form Nepal, Its capital is kathmandu.
i am public health student. i am married person my wife name is suman.

Hi,
I’m Norra Sofia. I’m from Malaysia, my mother tongue is Malay and english is my second language. Previously i’m working in the banking sector in Malaysia. Now, i’m further my study in MBA. I have a pet, my pet is cat. It’s name is Bubu. During my free time, i always spend my time with Bubu, it’s very nice cat. I’m also like reading books and i have a lot of books collection. Every weekend i go to climbing with my friend, i like this activity because it will build my stamina.

Hello every body and thanks toreston for the fifth lesson.

HI! everyone my name is David, i’m from mexico and this is my frist time tryin’ to comunicate or express myself using the forum so, if im wrong pls don’t doubt to correct me cuz’ i do really want to improve my english, and if i can learn something new from you people i will be more than glad.!XD
i will do my best at doing this course, i dont know if i will be able to work on it every day and acatually i still do not feel counfortable with the hole tools you can use to improve your english,
but i will

HI! everyone my name is David, i’m from mexico and this is my frist time tryin’ to comunicate or express myself using the forum so, if im wrong pls don’t doubt to correct me cuz’ i do really want to improve my english, and if i can learn something new from you people i will be more than glad.!XD
i will do my best at doing this course, i dont know if i will be able to work on it every day and acatually i still do not feel counfortable with the hole tools you can use to improve your english,
but i will

Hi , I’M Sultan . I’m from RIYADH . Its capital of Saudi Arabia . My mother tongue is Arbic and my second language is English . I’m a lab tecnician and my hobbies are talking to people on the internet .

Hello everybody,
My full name is Thanh Nguyen Xuan, My first name is Thanh and my surname is Nguyen Xuan. I live in Hanoi (the capital of Vietnam). I graduated from National Economic University in 1998. I specialize in Human Resources Management. I have been working for VPBank for 3 years (one of the top ten join stock bank in Vietnam).
I usually play badminton and read newspapers in my free time.
I think that the lessons are very interesting.
Thanks and regards,
Thanh

Hello.
I’m Tuan. My surname Huynh. I’m from Vietnam. Its capital is Ha Noi. My second language is English. I’m married. My daughter is three years old. I like to speak english with all of you.
Best regards,
Tuan

Hi,I’m Balaji.My Surname is Shripatwad.I’m from India.It’s Asia’s
One of biggest Country.My mother tounge is Marathi also I can
speak Hindi,English and Little bit Deutsch(German).I’m self employed
My hobbies are book reading and making friend.I’m Single. I think
launguage is very important in life to communicating human being.

this is my try

hello,I’m ayman from morocco,its capital is Rabat,I’m 17 years old,I study in a high school,I like english language.my mother tongue is arabic,and the second is french.my car is blue and it’s very fast,I love my family,and also my friends.

correct me if I have any error

Hello, I am Paulina. I Come from Santiago, the main city of Chile. It is a big and crowded city ! My mother tongue is Spanish, and my second language is English. I am in a relationship. My boyfriend’s name is Cristian. We are living in New Zealand, a beautiful country in the South Pacific. I really love its green landscapes and its relax life style !!!

Cheers !!

Hi Everyone,
My name is Delat, I have been living in Sydney Australia since 1993. I am from non-English background. I speak Assyrian and Arabic. My heritage goes back as far as the ancient Mesopotamia.
I love my work though it is very demanding, I spend more time at work than any other place. I do admit I need to review my priorities.
English language is a challenge for me, I have no issue speaking and communicating on all levels but my shortcoming is clearly noticed in writing correct grammar and spelling . I hope being here will help me.
Thank you

Hi,I’m Tausy and my surname is Md.I’m from INDIA.My mother tongue is Hindi and my second language is English. I’m a student of computer science and engineering,here in jamia millia university.My university is located in New Delhi ,the capital of INDIA. I’m very fond of computer and internet. My hobbies are making new friends , chatting on internet , programming , listening to music , and reading books.I’m unmarried,

Hi, I’m Tausy and my surname is Md.I’m from INDIA. I’m a native speaker of Hindi and my second language is English. I’m a student of computer science and engineering in jamia millia university.My university is located in New Delhi ,the capital of INDIA. I’m very fond of making new friends , chatting on internet , programming , listening to music and reading books. I’m unmarried.

thanks for the fifth lesson Mr. Torsten

Dear Torsten,
Thanks for the fifth lesson. I’m thinthin. I’m from Myanmar. I live in Yangon.
Naypitaw is a new capital city. My second language is English.
I am a computer programmer, not expert. I’m very fond of surfing Internet.
I’m married and have only one son, 14 years old. My husband is a medical engineer.
Our country is developing country. Now many countries come to invest in Myanmar and many foreigners come to visit.
So I want to communicate and help them as much as I can.
I want to speak and write as a native speaker.
Is it possible?
Best Regards
Thin Thin