Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

Hi everybody, I’m Martha. My last name is Quiroz. I’m from Colombia. Its capital is Bogota. My mother tongue is spanish and my second languaje is english. I’m a childcare worker. I’m married. My husband’s name is Luis. He is a mechanic. His family is from Cuba. We have two kids. Their favorite character is Mario Bross. They are our treasure. My favorite quotations are “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them” . “Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts”

Thanks!!

Hello.My name is Muhammad.My last name is Jomiev.I’m from Dushanbe the capital of Republic of Tajikistan.Our country is situated in the central Asia.Our neighbors are Afghanistan,Uzbekistan.Kirghistan and China.Our country is famous for its mountings because 93% of our ares are mountings and the second top mounting in the world that’s called Ismoili Somoni after Himalayas(It’s previous name was Pik Komunizm the people who lived in the Soviet Union are familiar with it). Some words about myself.I’m working for a company.I’m an IT engineer.I’m not married. I’ 24 years old.I’m strongly planing improve my English because I want to take my Master Degree for Computer Science.I hope i will do it because in this site I have many chances with kindest teachers and learners that are all ready to help me every time.Thanks a lot for those people who help us and join us in this forum.
with kindest regards.

I My name is Dhan. I am from India. I am working as process trainer.It’s my proffession & teaching is my hobby. I like to improve my writing skills. My husband is software developer. His written communication is good but he doesn’t help me. He ask to do it by myself.

I do practice 10 word vocab every day. Can you help me in it?

HI, my name is Qadir Ali. My sure name is Haidary. I’m from Afghanistan and its capital is Kabul. I am single. I’m bachelor of economy faculty. Now I am working in a nonprofit organization as Admin/Finance Officer.It’s really a good job and I enjoy it.

Hi, I am Deliya. I’m from India. My mother tongue is malayalam and my second language is English. I am a student. My hobbies are reading books, writing, surfing net and listening to music.

Hello everyone.

My name is Sebastian. I come from Austria and my mother language is german. Currently I am studying physics in the first year and I hope that I can imrpove my english though this great site. I am single. To my hobbies belong swimming and playing the guitar. I am really happy that the internet has so many possibilities to improve my english skills. Thanks to Thorsten and Sue for this.

Best regards
Sebastian

Hi, everyone!

I´m Renata and my surname is Saporito.
I´m 34 years old and I´m married.
I´m from Brazil. Its capital is Brasilia (Distrito Federal).
My mother tongue is portuguese. It´s a very difficult tongue to learn.
I´m a student (again…). My hobby is reading books (romance is my favourites).
I´m married. My husband´s name is Luciano. He is a really good man. I love him. He works a lot. He is a financial maneger in the big company. We have two childrens. Their names are Rafael and Matheus. Rafael, my oldest son is very smart. He is 8 years old. He likes dance music and playing video games. My little son, Matheus is very quite and very smart too. He stars to walk around 10 months. They were born on may 6. Both! Unbelievable, isn´t it?

See you guys!

Renata

Hello, I’m Don. I’m from Kiribati. Its capital is Bairiki. I’m a student at University. Its name is the University of the South Pacific.
My mother tongue Kiribati and my second language is English. My English is good enough but my grammar and writing were so poor.

Thanks.

Hi, I’m Soemyat. My Surname is SoeMyatThu. I’m from Myanmar. Its capital is Nay Pyi Taw. My mother tongue is Burmese and my second language is English. I’m an Engineer. My hobbies are reading, football and listening music. I’m single, so I’m living with my parents. My father name is U Win Myint and My mother name is Daw Khin Myo Myat. He is a share owner of Beer Shop and she is the best wife of his.

Hi,

I’m Mohau. My surname is Khaebana. I’m from Lesotho. It’s capital is Maseru. My father and Mother’s tongue are Sesotho and My second language is English. I’m a community Development worker.My hobbies are working together with people in the communities to make alleviation on their lifes, e.g on porverty reduction adn HIV and AIDS. I’m also interested on making friends with people and talking to them through Internet. I’m a single lady. My brothers’ names are Thizo and Max. Thizo is in secondary school and Max is in Primary school. My favourite expression is,“Love all the people as you love yourself and do good to all”.

Hi my name is Mohamed.MY SURNAME IS Ibrahim,Iam Egyptian.Cairo is the capital of Egypt.My mother tongue is Arabic.My hobbies are English and friendship.Iam a teacher of English.Iam married and I have five children.

Hello every body…
My name is Andres, I’m from Colombia and actually I’m lived there.
I’m studying Electronic Engineering and I like automation.
I’m 28 years old and I hope to enjoy with you and learn a lot of English.
Thanks

Hi, I’m Fabio. My surname is Tyrone. I’m from Brazil, State: Rio de Janeiro. Its capital is Brasilia. My mother tongue is portuguese. I have not a second language (I will have). I’m a systems analyst and my hobbies are whatching TV and moves. I’m married. My wife’s name is Tatiana. My favourite expression is " Nothing in the world is totally wrong, even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

Hi,i’m Cinthya.My surname is Mumu.I’m from Indonesia.Its capital is Jakarta.My mother tongue is Indonesian.I’m a student and my hobbies are reading books and swimming.My favourite expression is If i fail i will try again again and again by Nick Vujicic.

Hi, I’m Kazu. I’m from Japan. Its capital is Tokyo. My mother tongue is Japanese, and I’ve learned English as the first foreign language for many years although I’m not sure if I should call it my “second language”. I’m an IP person and my hobbies are gardening and surfing websites. I’m married. My wife is a housewife. Her favourite expression is “I will do it later.”

Hello everybody! I’m Meltem and my surname is Aptula. I’m from Bulgaria, its capital is Sofia. I live far away from Sofia in a little town called Krumovgrad. My mother tongue is Turkish but I know also Bulgarian, English and I would like to learn German, too. I’m a student in an English class and my intention is to improve my English so I have started these lessons. I have done many tests but now I want to improve my writing and speaking skills. Like almost every teenager I love listening to music, dancing and especially reading books. I like also Art and Literature. Thank you.

Best regards,

Meltem :slight_smile:

Hello Kazu and welcome to the forums.

Your English is excellent (and to me Japanese is your mother tongue/native language so English is your ‘second language’.)
What’s an IP person?

Hello,
I’m Sunita.
I’m from India, Mumbai.
My mother tongue is Marathi-Malvani and
my second language is Hindi.
I’m a Tax Consultant-Accountant and
my hobbies are reading informative books, magazines, newspapers, listen to music.
With Regards

Hi, I’m Igal. I’m from Isreal. My mother tongue is Amharit. I speak most off time in Hebrow.
I work as guide for people with mental problem. I’m single. I like to read in English and to
listen to music off all kind.

Hello, Mr. Torsten!
At last mail you wrote I didn’t write anything about myself. I wrote about myself twice. But never mind, I repeat some things again. I’m from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I live in a small town near the Mostar. I’m married. I’m interested in learning English. I would like improve speaking skills. I know that is no easy. I hope you can help me. I would like to find someone who has free time and try to speaking over the skype with me.
Best regards, Zerade.