Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

Hi my name is anup gupta.I am the only child of my parents.my mother is a house wife and my father is a business man. i am pursuing mca from oxford of east which is known as university of Allahabad.

Hi, I’m Hien. I’m from Vietnam. Its capital is Ha Noi. My mother tongue is Vietnamese and my second language is English. I’m a student at Ly Tu Trong High School. My hobbies are listening to music and watching movies. My favorite expression is “Laugh often, dream big, reach for the stars!”

Can you please explain me in more details about
Be-Verb & Possessive Adjectives

Hi,everyone.
I’m henry,my surname is zhu.I’m from china,its capital is Beijing.My mother tongue is chinese and my second language is english.
I’m a software engineer.my hobbies are reading books and inline skating.I’m married.
thanks!

Hello everybody.
My name’s An.
I’m from Vietnam.
I’m 26.
I’m live in Binh Duong City.
I’m working at Bien Hoa Industrial Park - Dong Nai Province.
I’m an mechanical engineer.
I graduated in 2009 at Ha Noi University of Technology.
I’m intersted in computer, internet…
I want to improve my English skills. So I try to do my best to do it.
Support to me please.
Thank you!

Hi, I’m Olga. I’m from Russia. Its capital is Moscow. My mother tongue is Russian and my second language is English. I’m marketing research manager, but I’m on maternity leave now. My hobbies are reading books and swimming. I’m married. My husbend’s name is Sergey. He is a public health doctor. My favourite expression is «You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink».

Hi Torsten how are you?
I’m hanjo.My surnam is Lin. I’m from Laos.Its a small county in Asia and now I live in north is the second large city in Queensland.My mother tonque is Laosian and my second lanquege is English.I’m retied now and my hobbies are listening to the music and news from TV or sometime I visit my grandchidrens durin there school holiday when I visit them I feeling very happy.
Regards
Hanjo

Hello. My name is Nareh and my surname is Tarasyan. I’m from Armenia. I live in a little town called Charentsavan. I study in Yerevan. It’s the capital of Armenia. I’m not married and not going to marry yet :slight_smile: My hobbies are dancing, listening to music, and my purpose is to improve my english.
Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m Jenn, twenty two years of age. I’m from Philippines. There is a lot of beautiful places here in my country and most of the people here are very kind and humble. My hobbies are reading different kinds of books, talking with my friends, and of course surfing the internet when I am bored.

Hello Torsten,
Many thanks for your lesson.
Here is my personal profile.
My name is Ruzihon. I’m 30. I’m from Uzbekistan, Central Asia. I live in Tashkent. It’s a very nice city. My mother tongue is Uzbek and my second language is Russian. I’m an English teacher in a secondary school. My hobbies are listening to music, learning languages and cooking. I’m married. My husband’s name is Akmal. He is in the services (serving soldier). We have two sons. Their names are Izzatullo and Murodjon. Izzatullo goes to school.He is in the first form. His favourite subjects are maths and art(drawing).He adores playing chess and watching cartoons.
Murodjon goes to kindergarten. He likes learning poems. Both of them can speak Uzbek, Russian and a little English.

Thanks for reading my profile.
The Best Regards

Hi everyone! I’m Pingary from Indonesia. My country has a lot of islands. One of the famous islands is Bali, where i live now. I was born in another island called Java Island. I like reading and listening music.

Hi, There. My name is Sophia. I’m from Taiwan. A fruits produce abundantly island country. My mother tongue is Chinese and Mandarin and have been learning English over decade and still loving it. I’m a assistance of trading company and my hobbies is outing and watching movies. I’m single now but I have a 9 years old daughter.

Hi everyone!
My name is ice.
I’m come from Hong Kong.
I’m interested in painting, reading Arts & Design.
I like listening to music.
I want to improve my English.
Thank you~

Hi, I’m Marzena. I’m from Poland. Its capital is Varsaw. My mother tounge is polish.I’m 27. I’m single. I live in Cracow. My hobbies is learning foreign languages.

Hi everyone,

My name is Mita. I’m 23rd female. I’m from Bali, Indonesia. I’m working at an International School now. It’s one of the reason why I must improve my english. My mother tongue is Bahasa. My hobby is singing. I have brown eyes and long waves hair. I have a nice family. My father is a teacher at a University here. My Mom is a house wife (love u mom, muach), she loves cooking so much. I have two brothers, and my grandfather is still healty till now (as you know he is 84 years old)… semangat mita…

Hi,
I’m Raj. My surname is Yatham.
I’m from Andhra Pradesh. Its capital is Hyderabad.
My mother tongue is Telugu.
My hobbies are playing games, reading books.

I am Naila Iam from Libya I am a teacher

My name is Eliakim Shalihu.
I am from Namibia.
I stay in WIndhoek the capital city of Namibia.
I am working in the company named Telecom.
I am very happay that i have this chance to improve my english.
Thank you

HI,
a warm greeting to all, in special to Torsten and Eliakim Shalihu that works in Telecom

I’m from Chile and my country is small and it’s at South America. I’m engineer and my wife is a elemental teacher.
We live in Valdivia, a special city about 815 Klm of Santiago, our capital.
We are 5 persons at my family: we (parents) and may three daughters. My hobbies are simple: to walk, to study, to dance
and to play babyfootball. I’m very glad o belong at this network because is a great chance to practice, several topics as: to write, to study,
to take test, to understand grammar, too to listening, and I only I can say we never must give up, otherwise our advance
is possible that it move back; now this activity it’s not easy, but we are brave persons that we want overcome all the problems
in order to in a future we can say: all our effords was worth it !!! Yes, I believe that it’s so, I’m speak from my heart.
I try to answer and I take advance my time to learn English, true sometimes I’m a bit sad, but when I achieve good score,
I’m happy.
I dont’ want to abuse for your time.
That is all,
Bye, bye.
Jorge

I’m Tiamo ,My surname is Altiaro ,I’m from Spain .My mother tongue is Spanish and my second language is English,I’m student somewhere .My hobbies making friends speaking English as well as i can ,traveling seven seas.