Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

Hi, I’m shwetha.I’m from India.My mothertongue is kannada it’s a regional language and my second language is English.I’m a lecturer and my hobbies are listening to music and travelling.I’m eager to learn and speak good english fluently.

Hi, my name is Mandy. I’m from Hong kong. My second language is english. I’m working at Account dept. I like my job. My hobbies are listening music, playing piano and reading book. I like swim at every sunday. I’m married. My husband name is Tony. He likes play video game and read fiction.

Hello, I am Din. I’m from Philippines. its capital is Manila. My mother tongue is Tagalog. My second language is English. I’m doing computer encoder. I’m fun of reading and listening religious matter. I’m married and my wife’s name is Ara.

Hi,I’m Obadiah .My Chinese name is Sun Yi han.My second name is “Yi”,which means my position in my family tree.I’m from China.Its capital is BeiJing.My mother tongue is Chinese an my second language is English.I’m studying for master’s degree in HeBei agriculture University.And my hobbies are playing basketball and Pinpang with my friends.I’m not marraried. My motto is that you can be just what you want to be.God bless your my Chinese name 孙宜寒

Hi,I’m Belove and I am from Thailand.
Want make friend with everyone here.

Hi,. My name is farzaneh. I’m from Iran. Its capital is Tehran. I’m a Student.my hobbies are reading book & browsing web .

hello my name is khatereh .I’m from Iran.I;m a student of art univesity .my hobbies are painting reading book and photogrfy

I love China real love can you belive??

Hi,my name is Chit Pone Su .I’m from Myanmar.Please call me chit pone.My hobbies is go swimming and play computer game.I live with my grandmother in Yangon.I attend Dagon university in Yangon.
thank a lot…

hi I’m khatereh.I’m from Iran.all of my familly tongue is farsi or persion .I am 19 and sigle.I’m studying painting in art university of Iran but i really interested in stuying my course in another countries that are famous in art such Spain England especialy london ohhh I love this city love a real love.It’s very modern and beautiful.I like finding some good friends here it;s something that make me happy…I;m interested in finding a lot of good friend…

I love china a lot…lucky you.I hope visit china

Hi, I’m Yugi, I’m from India. My mother tongue is Tamil and my second language is English. I’m working in a software company and my hobbies are reading novels and listening music. I’m married recently and my husband also a computer programmer. My mother-in-law is living with us. We have happy life. I would like to learn perfessional English writing. Please help me to do learn english. My tense are very poor and i can’t decide the tense for proper sentence. Its very confusing. Please help friends.

Thanks

Hi, I’m Rogeed. My surename is Omar. I’m from Philippines. Its capital is Manila. My mother tongue is Filipino and My second language is English. I work in a Mining Company. I’m a Senior Laboratory Supervisor. I’m responsible to all laboratory activities during my shift work. I’m Married. I have four children. My Spouse name is Heide. She stays home to take care of our children and bringing the kids at school.

Please correct me.

Thanks Much,

Rogeed

Hello, I’m Milena and my surname is Nersesyan. I’m from the capital of Armenia -Yerevan.It’s very beautiful country which is in the middle of Asia and Europe.
My mother tongue is Armenian, my second language is Russian and the third one is English. I’m a dentist. I’m single. My hobby is drawing.
The motto of my life is “Nothing is impossible”
Thanks,
MIlena

Hello, everybody.
I’m Thao. My last name is Nguyen. I’m from Viet Nam.Its capital is Ha Noi. My morther tongue is Viet Nam. I’m studen at college SAIGONACT
Nice too meet you…

Dear Mr. Torsten,
I’m sorry for taking so long to reply. Thank you so much for your English lessons. Here my personal profile. My name’s Phung and my surname’s Huynh. I come from Viet Nam. I’m living in Can Tho city now. It’s located in the Mekong River Delta. My mother tongue’s Vietnamese and my second language is English. I’m a student at Cantho University now.
My hobbies are reading, cooking and riding a bicycle…
Talk to you later.
Best regards

Hi, I’m Kuenga. I’m from Bhutan. Its capital is Thimphu.My mother tongue is sharchopkha and my second language is english. I’m a teacher and my hobbies are playing games and praying.I’m married. My wife’s name is Singay. She is a house wife.Her favorite expression is " Be a role model for the students".

Hello!My name is Mariana. I’m from Romania. I’m married. I have a daughter. She is 23 years old. I have a bachelor’s degree from Faculty of Food Engineering.

Hello! I am Elena. I am originally from Russia. It is a big country, and Moscow is a capital of Russia. My mother tongue is Russian and my second language is English. I’m an electronic engineer and my hobbies are learning English, swimming and walking. I’m married. My husband is also an engineer. My favourite expression is “Never give up”.

Hi, my name is Raghunath Singh. I am from India.I live in Delhi. Delhi is the capital of India. My mother tongue is Hindi and my second language is English. I am a government servant. My hobbies are reading and watching T.V.(especially cricket and different news channel). I love eating liquid veg. food.I am trying hard to improve my English.