Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

Hi,I’m Lucila.I’m from Brazil.My native language is portuguese.I teach english at public school,but I mean to learn to speak this language better to visit the countries that speak english.
take care!

Hi everyone, I’m Uy. I’m from Viet Nam. My mother tongue is Vietnamese and second language is english. I’m a student, I am studying in Da Nang University of Technology. My hobbies is listening music and read book. I am glad to make friend with all of you hihi.

Hi, I’m Shalisha. I’m from India. Its capital is Delhi. My mother tongue is Malayalam and my second language is English. I Finished my graduation and my hobbies are Making surrounding to happy. Keep smile always on your face…

With Regards
M. Shalisha

HI,
I’m siri
I’m from India
My mother tongue is telugu
I have done my B.tech
I’m in search of job
My hobbies are listening to music
I’m unmarried
thank you.

I’m shameih. My surename is almokdad. I’m from uae. thank you for help me to learn me the english

hi,I’m chanti.from india.my mother tongue is telugu and my second language is english. i have completed to post graduate. iam working. i improved that communication skills and writing skills. my hobbies are listening music and watching TV.
thanking u

Hi all
My name is Gabriel, I’m from Romania this is my origin country, my mother tongue is romanian that is a latin language, my second language I hope will be english, I mastered in electronics and automation, I work in IT branch I’m married, my wife name is Mariana, I’ve also a doughter her name is Diana its favourite colour is pink.
My favourite motto is “People are divided in three categories: pros, cons and mud”

Hi! My name is Shanah I am from Uzbekistan.My mother tongue is Uzbek I am 16 years old and I am a student at law college. now I am preparing to enter the university I hope that some how I’ll improve my skills here and I really need your help

Hi,I’m Naveen from India (Uttrakhand).My mother tongue is Kumauni.I know Hindi & English. I have completed LL.B.for M.J.P.University,Bareilly.My hobbies are making new friends,listening music.My e.mail address is chandranew@gmail.com.

Thanks

hi i’m habiba.My surname is Qazi.I’m from Pakistan.My mother tongue is punjabi and urdu and my second language is english.i have done bachelor in commerce.My hobbies are chating,reading novels,listening music,gardening and much more.Now i am taking the IELTS clases.My favourite expression is dont interfare in any body matters.

Hi,I’m Borhan and I am from Iraq, Kurdistan. Kurdistan is a region that consists of three provinces. It is located in north of Iraq. I live in Erbil. It is the capital of the Kurdistan autonomous region. the first language is Kurdish.My second language is English.I am an employee in one of the Kurdistan region government offices.

Hi, I’m Deepak. My last name is Sehgal. I’m from India. My mother tongue is hindi and my second language is english. I’ve completed my graduation and now I’m preparing for GRE exam.

Hi, I’m Gabriel and my surname is Beldiman. I’m from Romania from a small town named Miercurea-Ciuc, a town with a population of 45000 people. I’m 35 years old and I work at the Romanian Gendarmerie as NCO. I want to learn English because I want to apply for a job where English is necessary. I want to thank you for the lessons that you had sent to me. The lessons are very interesting and helpful. I wish you a pleasant day.

Hello, previously I introduced myself today I’m going to talk about my country. My home country is Sudan its capital was Khartoum it is in the middle of Sudan. As Sudan is the middle of Africa it’s very hot during both seasons summer where it’s the reany season and during winter as well. Since July 7’ 2011 it is spilited into two coutries namely south sudan its capital is Juba and Sudan its capital remains as it is.
To be continued.

Hi, I’m Wi. My surname is Pennukul. I’m from Thailand. Its capital is Bangkok and I have lived here since I graduated from university. My mother tongue is Thai. I work as a QC section manager in a company in Bangkok. My hobbies are playing badminton and read articles involved teaching English. I would like to improve my English very much. I’m willing to have new friends. You can contact me by Facebook in name Vi Wipada.
Thank you

I’m Amy,My last name is Xue.
I’m from China,my monther tongue is chinese and my second language is english.
Now I am living in Shenyang city,but my hometown is Henan province.
I am working in a trading company as a business woman,so can use english everyday.
I want to improve my oral english and writing ability here.
And also,I’m interest in DIY tour,I always enjoy each tour.

pls correct me if I’m wrong.

Thanks&Best Regards

Amy

Hi, I am Andrey. I am from Russia. My tongue language is russian. My hobbies are hiking,stading english. I am married.

Hi, I am Trung Nghiep. My full surname is Nguyen. I’m from Vietnam. Its capital is Hanoi. I’m living with my family in Hochiminh city, the biggest city in Vietnam. I graduated from Hochiminh city University of Technology in last year. My major is Mechanical engineering. Now I am working at my University. My hobbies are planting and raising fish. My favourite expression is “The real happiness is always beside you”.

thank you

Hello everyone!!! My name is Ruslan.I’m from Kazakhstan.Its capital is Astana.The word “Astana” in kazakh means “capital city”. My tongue is Kazakh and secend language is Russian.I’m single. In our country very beautiful nature. If somebody plan to come to Kazakhstan I show you my country!)))))))) Dear Torston I invite you to visit the Kazakhstan! if i have mistake please correct it! thanks for everyone who read my message!!!