Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

Halo, everyone!! I’m Ervina, my surname is vina. I’m single. I’m a students of university of UNTL. I’m from Timor-Leste. its capital is Dili. now I live in Dili. I was born in a small island calls Atauro, it is a sub-district of Dili-district in Timor-Leste. My national languages are Tetum and Portuguese. My hobby is volleyball.

Regards.
Ervina.

Hi,
My name is Yamini.I am from india and working in software company
I am married and i have a kid,her name is sahasra.
My hobbies are watching T.V and spend a time with my child.
My office hours are 9 to 6:30 so,usually i start at before 9:30 and going to home after 6:30

English is very important for my career,so i am trying to improve my communication skills.

Please correct me if i am wrong

Thanks

Hi I’m Iman.My surname is Khan.I’m from Switzerland.Its capital is Berne.My mother tongue is german and my second language is english.I’m student . I’m doing MBA from Basel University.I’m unmarried.My hobbies are listening music ,chating and reading books.

Hello sir,
I am Easwaran.G and am working as a cleark in Government Society.I am a bachelour but i love with one beautiful girl. her name is Kanimozhi and she has studied Msc Bio chemistery. she is good in studies.we both are interested in Music.we sing a song together in personal.I am very happy to write ths forum in Good English. Bye sir.Thank u so much once again.

Hi , this is priyanka from india. i am here to learn english .i can understand english very well and my written english is okay though not so good but when it comes to spoken i don’t know what happens i can’t even speak small phrases . thanks …i am loving the lessons by www.english-test.net

regards,priyanka sharma

Hi , this is priyanka from india. i am here to learn english .i can understand english very well and my written english is okay though not so good but when it comes to spoken i don’t know what happens i can’t even speak small phrases . thanks …i am loving the lessons by www.english-test.net

regards,priyanka sharma

Hi ;I’m fatma .I’m from Egypt. Its capital is cairo.My mother language is arapic. My second language is english and italian. I live in cairo the capital .I’m student at cairo university . I’m studing art. My hoppies are drawing and reading .I’m single .My favourite expression is
''Be warned of the generous if I insulted him, and wise if embarrassed and worthless if you generous with him and of stupid if you joked with him .

FATMA ,

I’m Lucila.I’m from Brazil I’m a teacher and mean to learn to speak english better.I live with my children.My place is wonderful.I live in the Pantanal.Here have many plants and animals.
by

hello…my name is areen…i am kurdish from iraq…kurdistan is region from iraq…it’s capital is arbil&iraq’s capital is baghdad…my mother tongue is kurdish…aand my second language is arabic,i’m student at pharmacy college…and i’m interested in learning english

Heloo,
Dear Torston
Thank you very much for your email
I am mohsem.i’m from Iran.I’m 46 years old.
Thanks

Hi i myself Vivek Jain.
I belong to India.
I have done my graduation with B.Tech…Now I am working as a trainee in CDAC chennai.
I like your test…
Please co-operate me if i do any mistake in anytime…

hi, I’m Simohamed, my surname is simo,I’m from morocco , am a student,I study in france, Englich is my theird language, my hobies are playing soccer, and tolking to people.

thanks

Hi, I am Amit. My surname is Sharma. I have done MBA in Finance. I’m from India. Its capital is Delhi. My second language is English . I’m working with Private company. My Hobbies are playing TT and lisening a devotional song.

Last two weeks I have been reading your lesson as u given and I want to help for impove my english because i am very native speaker as well as bad in writing. But mostly time i try to speak in right way and i am start to speak in english fluent if u r help me through your lesson I think i can improve this thing. So may u help me about this.

And thanks a lot & I appreciate to you for your gesture

Thanks
AKS

Hello,
I’m kishan.I’m from India.Its capital is Delhi.My mother tongue is Hindi and my second language is English.I’m student.
I want to improve my english so I’m here.My hobbies are watching t.v. , movies, and listening music.I’m single. My favourite expression is “When I’m right no one remebers…! but when I’m wrong no one forgets.”

Thank you

hi, im saeid my surname is pish saraeian , im from iran , its capital is tahran , my mother tongue is farsi (persian) and my second language is english ,
im mechanic engineer and my hobbies are talking to people in facebook and my job is work in ship (tug boat) im chief engineer .
im single,
My goal is to migrate to Australia as well as education and work and there is a successful marriage .
my yahoo id is
saeidpishro@ymail.com

i wrong in my profile word in : my goal is emigrate to australia .
saeidpishro@ymail.com

thank youuuuuuuuuu for all of words.

Hi, I’m Khalid. My surname is Inayat. I’m from Pakistan. Its capital is Islamabad. My mother tongue is urdu and my second language is English. I’m a Civil Engineer and my hobbies are talking to people on the Internet and Music. I’m married. My wife’s name is Asma. She has done master in urdu language. Her favorite expression is “Honesty is the best policy.”

Hi, My name is Payal.I’m from India. My mother tongue is Hindi and second language is English.I’m currently studying for my MBA. I love listen to music, reading books and lots of fun activities.

Thanks!

hello sir,

i am bhagya, i am very happy with you people. i am working with advocates’s. i am staying at Mumbai ,
my village at Maharashtra’s small village, we used to go there two times in one year. in Ganesh Festival and in Summer vacation. We are joint family and we all enjoy very much.