Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

Hi,My name is Jian Feng .My English name is Cary.I’m from China.I’m studing in Palau,it’s in Western-pacific.I’ll study there 2 year more.I like there. And after graduate i’ll go to one of the schools in the United State.It’s great to write letter here!

Hello:
Hi, I’m Anna, My surname is Le. I’m from Vietnam. Its capital is Hanoi. My mother tongue is Vietnamese. My second language is Chinese, but I am very interesting learn English. If you can speak English you can talk with people from all around the World. that’s why i want to improve my English skills . especial , is speak skill. I’m not married. I’m a student at Dalian University of Technology.

im tasneem akhtar,i live in lahore,i love this city,i did my msc in chemistry,my mother tongue is punjabi but we speak both urdu and english

hi! My name" Nuong. i’m from VietNamese. My country capital is HaNoi, it is very beutyful, ancient and peaceful. I’m 28 years old and single. I’m an engineer. And now i am working for Taiwan company. I would like to become a good manager and earn good salary.so I have to try a lot of things especially studying good english.

thanks!
cheers,

Hi i’m Thandar. my surename is mishra.i’m from myanmar.my mother tongue is burmese and my second language is english. my hobbies is reading books and swimming.I’m single.

Hi everyone. My name is Nor Nadiatulshima. I’m from Malaysia, specifically in Asia for those who not very familiar with my country. I’m so glad to be here. My mother tongue is Malay, of course. And English is my second language. I do really love English. I’m doing Law. And for sure I have to get fluent in English. My hobbies are reading and drawing. I’m still single. Hopefully i could be a better english speaker (:

Hi Toreston
How can post my picther and I have same problem to speck inglish plece help me I need best friend

Hi, I’m Muhammad Shoaib. My surname is Shoaib. I’m from Pakistan. Its capital is Islamabad. My mother tongue is punjabi and my second language is Urdu. I’m a Credit Analyst and my hobbies are talking to people and surfing Internet. I’m not yet married.

Hello,I’m Nina.I am from china.Its capital is Beijing.My mother tongue is mendarin.English is my second language.I’m not married.My hobbies is cooking and cake decoration.I am going to cake decorating class next week.And I need preparing for the class.

Best regards

Thanks

nina

Hi, i’m AMJAD , i’m from JORDAN , its capital is AMMAN , my mother tongue is ARABIC , my two second language is RUSSIAN and ENGLISH , i’m a lawyer , i’m a single , my hobbies are talking to people , my favourite expression is : war is peace , freedom is slavery , ignorance is strength .

Hi, m Sushil from India. My mother tongue is hindi and the second language known by me is English. i’ve done MCA.
My Hobbies are listening to music, watchin movies and talking with my friends. m Single and looking for the job.

Hi, I am Intizam. My surname is Namazov. I’m from Azerbaijan. I’m married. I live in Baku with my family. My family is not large. I have got two children. I’am a geologist and I work for oil company.I like my job very much. My hobby is playing football after work.
Best regards,
Intizam

Dear All,

Thank you very much for reading this message.
We are trying learn English a long time but intermittenly.
for me this break takes some time more than 2-3 month so my english not fluent yet.
I hope starting here will helpful for all us.
Regards,
Intizam

Hi,i am Marian. I am from Cairo. My mother tongue is Arabic and the second is English. I have graduated from faculty of commerce -Ain shams university in 2006. I work in a company for trading as accountant. I am married from Remon in 2010. He is handsome and kindly.
we love us. My hobbies are reading books , and listening music and walking.

Hi Sir,
Thank you for I am getting your lession timely. My name is Hitesh Shah . I am a bechlore Degree in Commerce . I am looking job for in accounting. I have a car it is color is black .It is very nice car because still they can not stop in middle way. I have three kids .

Thank you

Hello Everyone,
I’m Somphong. I’m 25 years old. I’m from Laos. My mother tongue is Lao. I learn English as a foreign language. I got Bachelor of Arts from the National University of Laos. I also got higher diploma in Business administration majoring in Finance and Banking. Now, I work for a private company as an office staff

Hi, my name is Awat, I am from Iraq Kurdistan, Kurdistan is in the north of Iraq, Kurdistan includes three countries in the North of Iraq and now it is called the second Iraq because we have a good security and development of investment. My mother tongue is Kurdish and my second language is English, Arabic and Turkish. My hobbies are, listening to calm music and calm songs.
I love my job and very serious and active in my work. I always would like to improve myself according to the new technology and improve my English, however I am not so bad in English but I always eager to know more.

Best Regards,

I am Huyen. I’am from Vietnam. Its capital is Hanoi. I am a import & export staff. I work for clothing company. My company product women garment. Our production export to Usa. My company located at road no. 6 Trang Bang Industrial park, Tay Ninh province, Vietnam. My company have over one thousand worker.
My hobbies is travelling & listening music. I’am unmarried

Plesase help to correct my sentence if any is incorrect.

hi,I’m Rashmi.My surname is Ranjan .I’m from India .Its capital is Delhi .My mother tongue is Hindi and my second language is English.I’m a house wife and my hobbies are improving my English,listening music and chatting with friends.i’m married.my husband’s name is Rajeev .He is an I.T manager.

its my 1st try.plz check my mistakes.

with best regards,

rashmi