Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

hi, i´m Almeida. my last name is Oliveira. i´m from Mozambique, Africa. its capital is Maputo. i´m single and i live with my mother in a small cottage around Maputo city. my mother tongue is Citswa, and my second one is Portuguese. Now i´m learning English language. i´m journalist and i´m high degree in political sciences. my hobbies are, reding, writing and singing.

Hi! I’m Asel. My surname is Kalybayeva. I’m from Kazakhstan. This country is situated in Central Asia. Its capital is Astana. But I live in small city on the western side of country. I’m not married, but i live with my parents and two sisters. On of my sisters is my twin sister. We are identical. She also learns English here. Her name is Asem. My little sister studies at university. Her name is Aigerim.

Hello toren,
I am harila. I have one yo brother and one elder sister. My brother is Ravi working as a computer operator in one of the government institution and my elder sister is a house wife. Her hobbies are painting, sewing on dresses. she had two childrens, now they both are doing M.Tech in andhra pradesh. i am married. My husband is Vijaya kumar. He is a bussiness man. I am also working as a librarian in one of the college of andhrarpradesh. sir please correct me if any wrong in this letter. thank you sir

Hi,I’m Landy.My surname is Wang.I’m from Taiwan. Its capital is Taipei.My mother toungue is Chinese and my second language is English. I’m working in a technonlogy company and my hobbies are playing basketball and talking to people.I’m not married.

Best Regards,

Landy

good evening sir, i am Vilma and my last name is P aloschi… I think yoy know me in this way… Paloschi, but my name is Vilma Fabiola… well, i live in a little town called Mortara, in province of Pavia ( Lombardie ). Near my home there is the hospital where I work… Its name is Asilo Vittoria… i am not a nurse, nither a doctor…I am simply an auxiliary… for understand, we can say , I am nurse’s helper…their support. I am responsible for tyding up all the rooms of the First aid departiment… this is my departiment. Besides i take the patients in their rooms, to the radiology, ultrasound, I bring the tests tubes of blood in the laboratory, and some other different things… It’s a hard work becouse I met every genre of people… I don’t like it, to tell the truth, but that’s life. How i already said, my country is Italy, its capital, how you’ ll know is Rome, wanderful city !!! Believe me !!!My hobbies are …studyng English, but without much success, hou you can see… and listening to the MJ’ s songs and collecting everything to do with him… I love him from the bottom of my heart !.. Its personality was… is… so interesting… I ’ ve never seen a human being so handsome, good looking like Michael… Ok, thanks for your time… this is me…

my self shyam sunder from india in gorakhpur dist .i want to learn speaking very soon.so pls start my
my speaking.and i wand to my gd and conversastion

Hi, My name is Srikumaran. I am from Chennai, Tamilnadu. My mother tongue is Tamil. I am a software professional working for MNC. I am married. I have a kid.

Hello!

My name is John Ahn (Korean name is SooJeong).
I’m from Seoul. Seoul is capital of Korea.
I was IT manager of Korea mobile R&D center but now I’m seeking for new job oppertunity. Because, I was quit the my job April 8, 2011 to open my business but it wasn’t start yet.

May I introduce my previous company is:
My provious company was branch of UTStarcom Inc but they suddenly wind down Korea R&D center teo year ago.
However, at that time UTstarcom R&D center CEO has decide takeover whole asset in Korea from UTSarcom INC and changed its name from UTSatrcom Korea technologyies Ltd to M Seven System two year ago.
M Seven System is development and design of mobile phone especially Android Smart Phones. if you interested that company then visit its homepage www.m7system.com on your PCs.

Anyway, I needs to new job oppertunity. But it’s not easy to find in here.

Hi everybody!!!

I’m Nadeeshani. My surname is Herath. I’m from Sri Lanka. Its capital is Sri Jayawardanapura Kottae. My country called as ‘the pearl of the Indian ocean’. It’s very beautiful. My mother toungue is Sinhala and my second language is English. I’m a teacher. I’m married. My husband’s name is Sampath. He is very very good. I love him so much. My hobbies are painting and watching birds. I like to learn English.

Best Regards,

Nadeeshani

Hello everybody. I’m Tuong Oanh. I’m from Vietnam. My mother tongue is Vietnamese and I speak a little English. I’m a student in a university in Vietnam. I like to go out and chat with my friends, I love music, esp soft music. I’m a introspective person. I think so much about my life in the past, at present and in the future. But sometime I’m very humorous, active,…I hope to be your friend.

Hi, I’m Hussain. my surname is Abdulla. I’m from Kingdom of Bahrain, my wife’s working as assistant Dental Doctor in the health center. I’m working as a Director of members’ affair in the representative council. my hobbies is persude my PhD in the UK next year and help my son to joint a in a foreigne university. my second language is English and this is the second language in my country.

hello everyone… Myself Rinku. I am from Asian biggest country India. I speak Hindi and Marathi. English is my second language. Sometimes I read English books and watch animated English movies. In this way, I am trying to improve my English.

I’m santa. I’m from Iraq. Its capital is Baghdad. My mother tongue is assyrian and my second languages are kurdish and English .I’m a teacher . I teach for intermedia school . I m single … thanks

Hi, I’m Soumaya .I’m from Morrocco and now i’m living in Paris for my studies,It’s really a hard change for me but It’s a very important

experience.

cheers

soumaya

hi .everyboby. i am Trang,my surname is Hoang.i’m from VietNam.its capital is HaNoi,my mother tongue is Vietnamese and my second language is english.i’m a student of university of economic of Ho Chi Minh city,my major is an acounting.
my hobbies are taking to people on the internet and listen to music by english.i am a singl

Hai good morning everybody, My name is Raghavendra N Poojary. My home town is India. Presently am working with Eastren Group of company as a Assistant manager . My mother tongue is KANNADA. I like my country so much , I am really happy to become a citizen of India. In my family total 13 member is there i mean joint family…
Thank you

Hello,
I am Harila. I am from India, Its capital is New Delhi. My mother tongue is Telulgu. Its one of the laguage of indian state which is Andhdrapradesh. I like this course very much because i wish to improve my language skills through this course. it is useful for my professional development. Thank you very much for your email please correct me if any wrong this letter

hi my freinds,i’m fati,my surname is shahmohammadi,i’m from iran,its capital is tehran,my mother tongue is farsi but my second language is english.i like to walk when it’s raining and to paint,i’m not marrid,i have two sisters and two brothers,their name are(in order of age) maryam(she’s manager in chemical lab),ahmad(he’s a power engineering),mostafa(he’s computer engineering) and zahra(she’s student).i believe that the each moment give us a GIFT.

i am acommunication engineering an i’m teaching in university.(i forgot it :))))))

Hi, I’m Anastasia. I’m from Russia. Its capital is Moscow. My mother tongue is Russian. I’m a designer and my hobby is snowboarding. I’m married. My husband’s name is Artem. He is a designer to.