Peoples' reason to work

It must be admitted that in order to make comprehensive analysis as to what are peoples’ reasons to work besides the fact that they need money to live. Different viewpoints on this matter must be taken into consideration. Indeed, some people might suggest that this is the only reason that they find that can be acceptable to long hours that are spend on work. However, I believe that a work does not have to be just about money and other factors such as self motivation and willingness to achieve high social position can play a very important role.

The most solid piece of evidence that supports my point of view is that even very rich people work. They don’t stop after they first million and sometimes not even after the second. They work hard, spend great number of hours outside of their homes and far away from their family in my opinion in order to achieve recognition from people and make their names know by many other. One may suggests that when a person has already some amount of money. The person tends to spend more than he actually earns and therefore he has to keep working in order to maintain thise life style. However, I believe that when a person felt that he can be very powerful person he cannot go back.

In addition, in my opinion people work not only because they need money to live, but also because when you have a daily rutin and you know what you have to do every day, hour by hour. You are more organized and happy and therefore don’t spend time to think about difficulties of life. In addition every day that you go to work you have an opportunity to meet and interact with different people.

The points listed above present my opinion on why I think people go to work, when there is more than one reason that they need money to live stands in front of them

TOEFL listening lectures: Why is Carlos Finlay significant?

It must be admitted that in order to make A comprehensive analysis as to what are peoples’ reasons to work besides the fact that they need money to live(,) different viewpoints on this matter must be taken into consideration.

Indeed, some people might suggest that this is the only reason that they find that /can be acceptable/CAN JUSTIFY THE/long hours that are /spend on/SPENT AT/ work. However, I believe that a work does not have to be /just/ONLY/ about money(,) and other factors such as; self motivation and /willingness/A DESIRE/ to achieve A high social position can play a very important role.

The most solid piece of evidence that supports my point of view is that even very rich people work. They don’t stop after they first million(,) and sometimes not even after the second. They work hard, spend A great number of hours outside of their homes(,) and ARE OFTEN far away from their family(.)
In my opinion(,) THEY DO SO in order to achieve recognition from people(,) and TO make their names knowN TO many otherS.

One may SUGGEST that when a person has already some amount of money IS ALREADY RICH THAT the person tends to spend more than he actually earns(,) and therefore he has to keep working in order to maintain HIS life style. However, I believe that when a person FEELS that he can be A very powerful person he cannot go back.

In addition, in my opinion people work not only because they need money to live, but also because when you have a daily ROUTINE and you know what you have to do every day, hour by hour. You are more organized and happy and therefore don’t spend time to think about difficulties of life. In addition every day that you go to work you have an opportunity to meet and interact with different people.

The points listed above present my opinion on why I think people go to work, when there is more than one reason that they need money to live stands in front of them.

Good morning Jenny. This was really poor, both in structure and clarity.

Kitos. 6.5/10