People often think about creating an ideal society, but most of the time fail in making this happen

People often think about creating an ideal society, but most of the time fail in making this happen. What is your opinion about an ideal society? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant example from your own knowledge and experience

The possibilities of achieving an ideal society is an idea conceived by many although realizing such conception most times seems impossible for some. Personally I feel the idea of a fashionable society depending on one’s perspective, expectations and definition is achievable. How can this be achieved? This is an often difficult thought in the minds of those seeking an ideal society but has a simple and definite path for those who are fortunate to stumble upon the key ideas of achieving it.
The first step to creating a fashionable society I feel is incorporating strict laws. Laws are meant to keep the members of a society in check, although these laws might sometimes seem harsh on its citizens it helps maintain law and other in the society. Rule of law has been an intricate part of man’s existence and it is seen from history that a lot of societies tend to crumble when they are not maintained or when harsh punishment are not met on those who break them.
Educating the members of the society on the dangers of breaking the laws initially set is another step to take in creating an ideal society. This can be done by organizing sensitization programs of the benefits and dangers of keeping to or breaking such laws, ensuring awareness of the penalties of faulting these laws and also encouraging living by example.
Another step is ensuring these laws and their penalties are strictly adhered to. It is one thing to set out laws but another to ensure people live by them. These laws shouldn’t be a respecter of person no matter your social status, riches or influence you shouldn’t be above the law. A typical example is seen in our modern day so called “high profile persons” or political leaders who try to use their influences and wealth to boycott penalties attached to these laws when they break them.
In conclusion, I feel the quest for an ideal society is not totally impossible but depends on the willingness and determination of those clamoring for it.

2 Likes

What do you mean by ‘a fashionable society’?

1 Like

trying out synonyms of ideal maybe I should have used something else like a perfect society?

The adjective ‘fashionable’ relates to ‘fashion’. Clothes can fashionable and people. Synonyms are stylish, smart, chic, glamorous, elegant, classy, maybe ‘cool’, etc. I can’t see how these adjectives describe ‘an ideal society’.

1 Like

Thx sir.will take note of that.pls wat about the essay structure.needs improvement?

You can improve your writing tremendously by using much shorter sentences that consist of natural phrases. For example, the following phrase is neither natural nor short and hence very difficult to read and understand:

1 Like