People never satisfied with what they have; they always want something more.

Do you agree or disagree?
People never satisfied with what they have; they always want something more or something different.

Human brain is very complex structure. It is very difficult to understand what it wants and how does it want. Similar to brain, expectation of a person are also difficult to understand. Once it is fulfilled, a person adds one more thing to do list and this cycle is never ending. Thus, I completely agree that a person is never satisfied with what he has and always want more or something different in life.

First of all, human mind is very fluctuating. A person changes his point of view and mindset based on the situation and moods. Thus, no body can tell what a particular individual is thinking. For instance, last year I bought my i-phone 6 plus, which is white in color. I was thinking of buying white color cell phone since last 2 years. When I already bought it, I am regretting now that I should have bought black i- phone because white cell phone gets dirty and so that it looks old. However, I do not like old looking cell-phone. In this way, a human mind never gets satisfied with what he has and always want something different.

In additons to this, a person expands his dream as he reaches to success and this extention is limitless. I would shed some light on this point. My brother is a state level chess player. He has worked hard since his school time. Whenever i ask him about his goals, he always keeps a list of further level in which he wants to be a winner. Once he reaches his desire goal, again he will set a new goal and work hard to win it. Thus, to fulfil the dream, a human mind never gets satisfaction and continues to cross the next level in life.

Finally, people generally compare themselves with the others and try to imitate them. Comparision is also one of the reasons for dissatisfaction. A person can never see what he has but he always complains about what he does not have that attibutes to expections. For instance, when I was a kid, I used to compare myself with my friends in the school. I wanted to play toys that my friends had and i used t cry for those toys if i did not get them. I never wanted to play with those which i already had. This is general tendency in the childhood, but it still continues in us as an adult also.

All in all, Human has list of infinitive expections and in race of completion, he/she never gets satisfied with the current situation in life. Hence, I totally agree that people never gets satisfied in life.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why do Birds of Paradise have amazing plumages?

Hi, your content was really good in this essay with detailed and personal examples, but you had a few more errors in usage than normal. Also, a couple of your sentences were unclear to me, so I can only rate this a 3.5 out of 5.

Hi, your content was really good in this essay with detailed and personal examples, but you had a few more errors in usage than normal. Also, a couple of your sentences were unclear to me, so I can only rate this a 3.5 out of 5.