People cannot live without mobile phone

Topic: mobile phones have changed the way many people communicate. Nowadays people cannot live without them if they want to be a part of society.
To what extent do you think this is true?
Why do you think some people have not adapted to this type of communication?

Essay:
Mobile phone mostly is one of the latest inventions in modern life. It brings many conveniences for public in many fields of life. It gradually makes people change the way to communicate as well as consider it as something on their person.

Nowadays, mobile phone makes the communication among people very different from what in the past. Face- to-face communication becomes an old-fashion in modern life because it is not convenient and takes a lot of time. Instead, mobile phone helps conversations occur fast and correctly. Besides, people can get information from another in any places like in a car, on the street, in subway, etc. Moreover, in some emergency situations, mobile phones are considered as the most useful tool to solve problem. For example, when an accident happened on the street, people can use cell phone to call ambulance and inform the place of accident to policeman.

Because of the convenience of mobile phones, no doubt that it now becomes a popular tool of every person. Modern life requires everything to happen fast and immediately. As a result, people cannot almost live without cellphone. Besides, mobile phone nowadays is not only a useful tool for human lives, but also the way for people to show off. Everyday, various kinds of mobile phones are produced to adapt the orders of people. More and more functions like multi-media, camera, even the Internet which all have in a mobile phone. Hence, people can use mobile phone for many purposes instead of hear and call like in the past.

However, it is a reality that advantages and disadvantages are like both sides of a coin, so as any other thing, mobile phone also has some downsides. For example, people are going to face some deseases which come from using mobile phones like deaf and loud-noise syndrome. On the other hands, people are losing ability of face- to-face communication. I think these are two reasons that make some people do not like to adapt this kind of communication.

To sum up, I think mobile phone plays an important role in our lives. It brings us many benefits. Although it causes some disadvantages for us but these are too small in comparison with what it has created in modern life.

(thank for reading and correcting my mistakes)

TOEFL listening discussions: An assistant lecturer talking to a new student

THE mobile phone mostly is one of the latest inventions in modern life. It brings many conveniences TO THE public in many fields of life. It gradually makes people change theIR wayS OF communicING as well as THEIR considerING it as something on their person.

Nowadays, A mobile phone makeS the communication amongST people very different from what IT WAS in the past. Face- to-face communication HAS become an old-fashionED MANNER OF COMMUNICATING IT TODAY’S SOCIETY(,) because it is not convenient and takes a lot of time. Instead, A mobile phone helps conversations occur QUICKLY and correctly. Besides, people can TRANSFER information from ONE PERSON TO another in any SITUATION(,) like in a car, on the street, in THE subway, etc.
Moreover, in some emergency situations, mobile phones are considered as the most useful toolS to ASSIST IN solvING problemS. For example, when an accident HAPPENS on the street, people can use THIER cell phone to call AN ambulance and inform the LOCATION of THE accident to THE POLICE.

Because of the convenience of mobile phones, no doubt that THEY HAVE now become a popular tool FOR every person. Modern life requires everything to happen fast and immediately. As a result, people cannot almost live without A cellphone. Besides, A mobile phone nowadays is not only a useful tool for human lives, but also A way for people to show off.
Everyday, various kinds of mobile phones are produced to ACCOMODATE the orders of people. More and more functions like multi-media, cameraS, even the Internet which all have CAN ALL BE AVAILABLE in a mobile phone. Hence, people can use mobile phoneS for many purposes instead of SIMPLY hear and call like in the past.

However, it is a reality that advantages and disadvantages are like both sides of a coin, so as WITH any other thing, A mobile phone also has some downsides. For example, people are going to face some DISEASES which come from using mobile phones like BECOMING deaf, and loud-noise syndrome. On the other hand, people are losing THE ability of face- to-face communication. I think these are two reasons that make some people do TO not like to adapt TO this kind of communication.

To sum up, I think A mobile phone plays an important role in our lives. It brings us many benefits. although it causes some disadvantages for us but these are too small in comparison with what it has created in modern life.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Jenny. You covered the topic well. Good conclusion too.

Kitos. 8/10

if u want to go for tour will u go to your friends or parents give me answer

if u want to go for tour will u go to your friends or parents give me answer