People benefit more from traveling in their own country than traveling in a forei

Traveling, one of the most thriving developed industry, marked by the rapid growth and drastic change, has a profound impact on people’s leisure time. People can distracted themselves from the troubles they were faced and relax themselves with such a great entertainment. But there comes a dilemma that traveling in one’s own country or traveling in a foreign country. When comes into such a situation, what I would like to attach a higher priority is that whether this choice will benefit a lot to me.From my perspective, taking a trip in a foreign country is more advantageous.

In the first place, I should admit the superiority of traveling in one’s own country. That is we have been familiar with the surroundings and also provided with more aids if coming into trouble. For example, if we get lost in a park, we just need to ask the pedestrian for help. There is no language barrier between us.

On the contrary, we may be feel lonely if we traveling in a foreign country by ourselves ,because that the communication between different country’s people will be a big problem deterring us to exchange our ideas. But that is a sort of challenge for us, supposing that you master in a foreign language,you will have no trouble in talking with other people. And also no more pleasure and excitement can we obtained than traveling in a foreign country. Take myself as a appropriate instance, I like to take risk ,and I am bored with the scenery I saw everyday in my hometown ,so I prefer to exploring the fantasy of outer space as foreign country.It provides me with a completely distinctive view from which I can acquire more knowledge of different culture and also enlarge my vision.Due to the more affluent experience, I can have more topic shared with my friends,what is more important ,I will make more friends during my travel time.

Just as water is a necessity to a fish, something original and fancy would be a enrichment of my life. I am a adventurous person that I would like to try something distinguished from insipid matters.So traveling abroad will be my optimal choice.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture on agriculture

Traveling IS one of the most thriving developed industrIES, marked by the rapid growth and draMATtic changeS, has a profound impact on people’s leisure time. People can distract themselves from the troubles they were facING and relax themselves with such a great FORM OF entertainment. But there comes a dilemma IN REGARD TO traveling in one’s own country or traveling in a foreign country. When comes IF I WERE TO COME into such a situation, what I would like to DO IS attach a higher priority AS that whether this choice will benefit a lot to me.From my perspective, taking a trip in a foreign country is more advantageous.

In the first place, I should admit the superiority of traveling in one’s own country. That is, we have been familiar with the surroundings and also provided with more aids if coming into trouble. For example, if we get lost in a park, we just need to ask the pedestrian for help. There is no language barrier between us.

On the contrary, we may be feel lonely if we ARE traveling in a foreign country by ourselves ,because that the communication between different country’s people will be a big problem deterring us to exchange our ideas. But that is a sort of challenge for us; supposing that you master in a foreign language,you will have no trouble in talking with other people. And also no more pleasure and excitement THAT CAB BE obtained than traveling in a foreign country. Take myself as a appropriate instance, I like to take risk ,and I am bored with the scenery I SEE everyday in my hometown ,so I prefer to explorE the fantasy of outer space as A foreign country.It provides me with a completely distinctive view from which I can acquire more knowledge of different culture and also enlarge my vision.Due to the more affluent experience, I can have more topicS TO sharedwith my friends(.)What is more important ,I will make more friends during my travel time.

Just as water is a necessity to a fish, something original and fancy would be a enrichment of my life. I am aN adventurous person that AND I would like to try something distinguished from insipid matters.So traveling abroad will be my optimal choice.

Not very good Mangguozu, especially your very poor punctuation and structure. Time to really start studying. You are lagging way behind.

Kitos. 7/10

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture on agriculture
[/quote]