people believe that we learn our most important knowledge in school

good morning

Some people believe that we learn our most important knowledge in school. Others think that the knowledge we acquire outside of school is the most important. Which one view do you agree with ?

There are many methods to gain knowledge and improve your it. We can acquire knowledge through different means such as: books, magazines, the Internet, daily practices, and schools. There is a debate among people whether the schools are main source of our knowledge, or we gain knowledge outside the school. From my point of view, I consider the school the main source of our acquisition knowledge. My reasons and examples listed below will strengthen my point of view.

In the first place, schools are the first place where we begin our learning. From schools we learn the Alphabet, so, by them we manage to read and write. Teachers in schools are conveying knowledge and information to their students. In schools there are many subjects and material covered different aspects our daily life. These books contains information and knowledge written by experts. The knowledge and the way that it is transferred are best in schools.

Another point worth mentioning, schools are mini society, composed of students from different environment. Therefore, we can make relationship with them, and this repercussion on our personality. Hence, we can acquire new skills like: teamwork, learn peers, and collaborative work.

On the contrary, schools not only the main source. There are many skills gained from our parents, neighbors, the Internet, and through our practices. People said: " Practice makes perfect".

To putt all in a nutshell, schools are the main source of our knowledge, we learn from it valuable lessons. Besides, the skills. Information and the knowledge acquire from our environment.

TOEFL listening lectures: How would the professor most probably categorize Shinto?

good morning

Some people believe that we learn our most important knowledge in school. Others think that the knowledge we acquire outside of school is more important. Which view do you agree with ?

There are many methods to gain knowledge and improve your life with it. We can acquire knowledge through different means such as: books, magazines, the Internet, daily practices, and schools. There is a debate among people whether schools are main source of our knowledge, or we gain knowledge outside of school. From my point of view, I consider school to be the main source of our acquiring knowledge. My reasons and examples listed below will strengthen my point of view.

In the first place, school is the place where we begin our learning. From schools we learn the function of the alphabet. In doing so, we learn to read and write. Teachers in schools convey knowledge and information to their students. In schools there are many subjects and material that cover different aspects in our daily lives. These books contain information and knowledge written by experts. The knowledge and the way that it is transferred are best in schools.

Another point worth mentioning, schools are mini society, composed of students from different environment. Therefore, we can make relationships with them, and this has repercussions on our personalities. Hence, we can acquire new skills like: teamwork, learn peers, and collaborative work.

On the contrary, schools not only the main source. There are many skills gained from our parents, neighbors, the Internet, and through our practices. People said: " Practice makes perfect".

To put all in a nutshell, schools are the main source of our knowledge, we learn from it valuable lessons. In addition to these skills we acquire information and knowledge from our environment.

Acceptable Khlaif, but containing only a repetition of many oft-repeated phrases. Try to be original. Use your own ideas.

Kitos. 7.5/10