People attend school for many different reasons (for example, expanded knowledge,

Hi,this is my first essay and i am so nervous.

People attend school for very different reasons, but one basic thing will be common there that will be knowledge, whoever is there want to learn which will be useful for there hole life.

First you start your schooling as a kid,to learn all basic knowledge but as you grow up every one has aim in there life so according to that people join school but, it is always not like that,there could be other different reason also people join school. Which differ from person to person.

For example:In any college you can find different age group of student in a same classroom. Because to motto may differ with each other. A fresh graduate student will be there for his/her master’s degree so he can get a good job after that.
And an senior experienced person could be there because of his/her job required higher education for any XYZ benefit or expand there knowledge according to time.

Although reason will be alot to attend any school but outcome will be same every one will earn knowledge experience and a degree.

Pleas rate

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of History (2)

Hi,this is my first essay and i am so nervous.

People attend school for very different reasons, but one basic thing will be common there; that will be THE SEARCH FOR knowledge(.) Whoever is there WILL want to learn which EVERYTHING THAT will be useful for there hole THEIR WHOLE life.

First you start your schooling as a kid CHILD, to learn all basic knowledge(,) but as you grow up (everyone) has AN aim in there THEIR life(,) so according to that(,) people join school but it is always not ALWAYS like that(.) There could be other different reasonS also WHY people join school(,) which differ from person to person.

For example; In any college you can find different age groupS of studentS in THE same classroom. Because to motto may differ with each other. A fresh graduate student will be there for his/her master’s degree so he can get a good job after that(,) and a MORE senior AND experienced person could be there because of his/her job requirS higher education for any XYZ benefit(,) or SIMPLY TO expand there THEIR knowledge(.) according to time.

Although reason will be a lot to attend any school but outcome will be same every one will earn knowledge experience and a degree.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Ruchi, and WELCOME to our Forum. Don’t be nervous. Although this is a poorly written essay, the answer to your problem is fairly obvious to me.
You need to read a lot more. If you are a poor reader, then it is logical that you will also be a poor writer and speller. Read, read. read, and then you will become a far better writer. I have no doubts about that.

Kitos. 6/10