People are living longer now. Discuss the causes of this phenomenon..Use specific reasons

With the development and growth of the human society, there are a hot of benefits that modern people have than those in the past, and living long is one of them. The main reason for this great access are the development of medical care, the notion of exercise and the choice of food assumption.

The improvement of medical facilities and the invention of the medicine guarantee the people the extension of the age. In the past, people were devoid of novel and cutting-edge medical resource in order that the small virus or slight cough could claim lives. On the contrary, it is easy to have a comprehensive health check and find the healthy problem at the first moment. Besides, the doctors with more advanced knowledge and subtle skills can cure the patient from severe disease and prolong their lives, such as, cancers or diabetes. It is also convenient to purchase bills or medicine at the local pharmacy while people feel a little upset.

In addition, the wave of the regimen changes people eating habits. People nowadays are more willing to pay for the organic vegetable and original food, and cook them in the less-oil way. When people walking on the street, we can see plenty of restaurants offering the healthy meals which contain less starch but much protein and veggies. What’s more, I am also the kind of person who would notice the label of the ingredients while putting items in my shopping chart, and make sure what I buy is more nutritious. When people started to eat clean, there is less chance the annoyed by fat and blubbers.

Lastly, regular exercise makes people mentally and physically healthy. There is an increase of population doing exercise and joining the outdoor activities. My friends, Al, after going to the gym three times a week, he starts to build up muscles, and then gains much confidence with the change of body . Also, plenty of people are addicted to doing sports, like yoga or work-out, after woke, it makes them forget the strains from the company and alleviate the stress temporally. Hence, People nowadays have much health fitness by doing sprots.

In conclusion, the development of the medical resource saves people lives and the trend of regimen makes us strong and nourished. Also, the regular exercising helps us be healthy in our bodies and minds.

1 Like

With the development and growth of human society, there are a number of advantages that modern people have compared to those in the past, and long life is one of them. The main reason for this great access is the development of medical care, the concept of exercise and the choice of food intake.

The improvement of medical facilities and the invention of medicine guarantee people to live longer. In the past, people did not have access to new and advanced medical resources, so a small virus or a mild cough could cost their lives. Today, on the other hand, it is easy to perform a comprehensive health check and detect the health problem at the first moment. Moreover, with advanced knowledge and subtle skills, doctors can cure patients of serious diseases and prolong their lives, such as cancer or diabetes. It is also convenient to buy bills or medicines from the local pharmacy when feeling a little unwell.

In addition, the wave of cure is changing people’s eating habits. Nowadays, people are more willing to pay for organic vegetables and original food and cook them with less oil. Walking on the street, you can see many restaurants offering healthy meals that contain less starch but a lot of protein and vegetables. Also, I’m one of those people who looks at the ingredient label when I’m shopping and makes sure what I’m buying is more nutritious. When you start eating healthy, you are less likely to be plagued by fat and blubber.

Finally, regular exercise makes people mentally and physically healthy. There are more and more people exercising and participating in outdoor activities. When my friend Al goes to the gym three times a week, he builds muscles and gains a lot of self-confidence by changing his body. Besides, many people are addicted to sports, such as yoga or work-out, because after waking up, they forget the stress in the company and relieve the stress temporarily. Therefore, people nowadays have a lot of health fitness by doing sports.

To sum up, the development of medical means saves people’s life and the trend of cure makes us strong and healthy. Besides, the regular exercise helps us to stay healthy physically and mentally.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.

1 Like