PCAT Study Guides for Sale (Kaplan and Dr. Collin)

I took my PCAT in June and did well so I’m selling off my study guide. Both are items are in great condition no writing or marks.

Kaplan PCAT (2010-2011) study guide $29
Dr. Collin’s Study Guide (Jan 2010 ed) $125

The price you see already includes shipping

Thanks

is this still available, if so can you please email me asap at dsilva.amy@gmail.com

Still up for sale. If the prices are too high make an offer and I’ll consider it. Email is lostknife44@gmail.com Also, if you want both books as a package I’ll lower the price.

is this still available? I am very interested. Please email me at only_in_hope@yahoo.com
Thanks!

I will buy Dr. Collins for $125 (free shipping and handling). If you still have it, please let’s talk about payment method ( how you like to be paid). Please contact me at peacefulera@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Ash

Hi

I am selling my Dr Collins study guide with June 2010 update. I am asking $140 this includes shipping and tracking number. It is in excellent condition. You may email me at girlbaby1017@gmail.com
Thanks

Hi, Im selling Dr. Collins study guide ( free shipping and handling) for $120 as I recently took the PCAT. I prefer Paypal only. Contact me at ronle2010@yahoo.com

Hi
I am willing to sell my Dr Collins study guide (June 2010 updates included). Shipping (with tracking number) and handling included. All for 140. You may contact me at tctc0289@gmail.com. Thanks.

Hi

I am giving away my Dr collins study guide, including June 2010 update. I will ship it as soon as you pay me. I will ship it via USPS Priority mail with tracking number. The total cost is 140. Contact me at awarn88@gmail.com if you are interested.

I am interested … please email me at GlamRockBnd9@gmail.com … I prefer to have the most recent update of possible. Thanks!!!

Hi all,

I just finished the PCAT exam this pst weekend and want to get some money back from my study material. I am selling the full study package from Dr. Collin’s website which has the latest updates (AUGUST 2010) for about $120 (negotiable). The study packet includes:

Verbal – 7 practice exams and review of some terminologies
Reading – 5 practice tests
Essay – 2 pages of essay topics and tips.
Chemistry – review and 9 practice exams
Biology – Review and 8 practice exams
Quantitative – review and 5 practice exams
Most recent update (August 2010)

You can email me at ricebunny2015@yahoo.com if your interested

Good luck studying everyone!