One thing representing your country to an international exhibition, what would...

If you were asked to send one thing representing your country to an international exhibition, what would you choose? Why? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

The topic under discussion is the unique thing that should be represented at an international exhibition about ones country.In my case I will choose unity in diversity and culture of my country.This is because the country from which I hail is for years known for the rich culture and the history.

The country which I am talking about in introductory paragraph is India.India is small subcontinent in the eastern part of south Asia surrounded by one of the greatest mountain ranges Himalayas.Every aspect of the country like language food customs climate accent etc varies from tip to toe.There are about 24 official languages spoken through out the country.Inspite of this diversity there has been never a single problem in communication because of common languages like Hindi and English which are understood in almost every part of country.There is no other place on earth where such amount of diversity prevails and yet people live in harmony united and bonded to each other.It is this unique feature that I want to showcase in exhibition.

In addition to above I want to exhibit the diversified culture of India.This is because in India we follow secularism meaning every religion is treated equal.In the same area one can see a mosque temple gurudwar and church.Even in political side also there are many leaders from different religion.There is no stern rule that one has to follow a particular religion.Every one is free to follow what they wish.

Finally I would like to manifest the rich history of our country .There are lot of mythologies relating to Gods like Lord Rama and Lord Krishna.There are also physical evidences of the things happened in history. All the historical monuments are well preserved.I want to showcase all above features so that international audience come to know about my country.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a physical science class

The topic under discussion is (in regard to that one) unique thing that should be (presented) at an international exhibition about ones country.
In my case I (would) choose (the) unity in diversity and culture of my country.
This is because the country from which I hail (has) for years (been famous) for (its) rich culture and history.

My country is India.

India is small subcontinent in the eastern part of south Asia, surrounded by one of the greatest mountain ranges (in the entire world), the Himalayas!

Every aspect of the country like language, food, customs, climate, accent, etc., differs (from that of other countries).
There are about 24 official languages spoken (throughout) the country.
Inspite of this diversity there has been never a single problem in communication, because of common languages like Hindi and English, which are understood in almost every part of country.
There is no other place on earth where such (vast) diversity prevails, and yet people live in harmony, united and bonded (with each other).
It is this unique feature that I want to showcase in (this) exhibition.

In addition to (the) above, I want to exhibit the diversified culture of India.
This is because in India we follow secularism, meaning every religion is treated (as being) equal (to all others).
In (any) area one can see a mosque, temple, gurudwar and church.

Even in (our) political (parties) there are many leaders from different religion(s).
There (are) no stern rule(s) that one has to follow a particular religion.
(Everyone) is free to follow (whatever religion) they wish.

Finally I would like to manifest the rich history of our country .There are lot(s) of mythologies (related) to Gods like Lord Rama and Lord Krishna.
There (is) also physical evidence (regarding) the things (that have) happened in (our) history.

All (of) the historical monuments are well preserved.
I want to showcase all (of the) above features so that (an) international audience (could) come to know about my country.

Sandy_321