One or two script sentences every day for this movie

Hello ,

let’s cooperate to transcribe this video at least one sentence every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjBjzhORbck

Thank you

The chromium insignia with the impressive number twelve tells us the whole story: These are Germany’s top cars. Three times twelve, three times regal comfort.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A man asks a woman about a bus schedule[YSaerTTEW443543]

That’s refer to my English vocabularies are still medium , I learned today new words like : insignia and regal.

so this website is regal and it is more regal with Mr. Torsten.

Thank you

I listened to the video with reading the text , it is 100% correct but I didn’t understand something ,

what’s the benefit of this extra ( s ) in the word ( tells ) ?

or

why this ( s ) come here ?

Hi,

This is the usual ending for present simple third person:

‘Insignia’ is the single subject and is therefore followed by the present simple third person.

Alan

Hi Mohammad,

Many thanks for your call this morning, it was a pleasant surprise and your English is amazing given the fact that you taught yourself to speak. Here is my contribution for today: In our comparison the long versions of the BMW 7 series, the Mercedes S600 and the Audi A8, six litres of displacement, that’s what all these three have in common. With that, the Audi produces 518 newton metres of torque. That makes it about as strong as the BMW with 445 horse power and 600 newton metres of torgue.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Two people discuss the latest newspaper headlines[YSaerTTEW443543]

I am so happy to contact you. And thank you for your kind words.

I will contact you again as soon as poosible , I’m proud because you are my coach. I accustomed to surprise the people. I also amazed when you told me ( Shokran ) and ( Afwan ).

so you are trying to learn some basic words in every language and I hope to help you in Arabic language if you wish. Because it is my native language.

God willing we will contact tomorrow.

Yours sincerely ,

Mohammad

The chromium insignia with the impressive number twelve tells us the whole story: These are Germany’s top cars. Three times twelve, three times regal comfort. In our comparison the long versions of the BMW 7 series, the Mercedes S600 and the Audi A8, six litres of displacement, that’s what all these three have in common. With that, the Audi produces 518 newton metres of torque. That makes it about as strong as the BMW with 445 horse power and 600 newton metres of torgue. Both still have to face off against the Mercedes. As statistics go, Mercedes slides into first position with 500 horse power and 800 newton metres of torgue. That performance advantage leads to the best acceleration. It’s no wonder that the S600 is clearly out in front here.

Thank you Tom Kane.

But , Where are you from ?

Are you native speaker in English ?

I am waiting the rest step by step every day.

Thanks again to all.

Yours sincerely ,

Mohammad

Hi guys ,

Please , let’s cooperate to accomplish this video script and I need your help

Thank you very much

Yours sincerely ,

Mohammad

Less spectacular is its performance on the slalom course. The heavy 2.1 ton car is somewhat ponderous maneuvering around the cones.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Inter-office assistance[YSaerTTEW443543]

This time I will contribute because this part of the script is easy and please if there are wrongs tell me :

" In terms of comfort the s600 is king "

I am waiting the rest.

Thank you Mr. Torsten

Mohammad

Hello Mr. Torsten , Alan , Kitosdad and Charles

I want from you to continue transcribe this movie

Thank you in advance.

I will try to write 2 sentences and please correct them to me if there are wrong words or missing words. With supporting me with one sentence of the script.
(( in terms of comfort the 600 is king. That’s due in part thanks to it’s excellent five speed automatic transmission and it’s superb suspension. Even more larger bumps hardly field ))

Thank you to all

The BMW also wends its way around the slalom in a somewhat clumsy manner. Despite its standard active chassis and electronic damper control it still lacks that certain bit of sportiness. A real treat on the other hand is its standard 6 speed automatic transmission.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and a university student in the professor’s office[YSaerTTEW443543]

youtube.com/watch?v=wjBjzhORbck

2:17

The sportiest handling is exhibited by the Audi A8 underlined by a stiffer chassis and lower weight. The 6 speed automatic transmission in tiptronic or in automatic mode always gives you … to new change?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and a student discussing a possibility[YSaerTTEW443543]

“… always gives you the perfect gear change,” Torsten.

Hi Dimitar, thanks a lot for this. Now I hear it too;-) Here is the next sentence for my friend Mohammad from Jordan: Comfort is also a category the car from Ingolstadt masters although not as well as its rivals.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: What seems to be the student’s main skill?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Thank you my honest friend Mr. Torsten.
I will try to write further sentence :

(( although not as well as its rivals. It’s standard air suspension is a wonderful cushion even against larger bottles. In the braking contest the A8 also puts in an impressive performance , It comes to a full halt from the speed from 100 after 41 meters.))

I am waiting corrections from you if I have wrongs.

Thank you for your cooperate English-test

that’s a full meter earlier than it’s opponents from Stuttgart in unique