- One of my best friend wants me to join him in his trip to that island this year.
- He wants me to join him in going there this year.
- He wants me to join him for vacation to an island this year.
- The most recent relationship was two years ago.
- Life become harder as get older and when you’re out of educational establishment.
Are the above sentences correct?
(1) and (5) contain plural related errors. In (1) the problem is with a noun in (5) it is with a related verb. There are also other errors in 5, but I’ll let you deal with the verb first.
2) is okay but unnaturally worded:
He wants me to join him on holiday/vacation there this year.
This year, he wants me to join him on holiday/vacation there.
3) He wants me to join him on an island vacation/holiday this year.
4) Requires ‘my’, ‘his’ or ‘her’ rather than ‘the’.