One kind of plant that is important to me or the people in my country

Would you mind helping me correct the essay about the topic below? Thank you very much.

Topic: Plants can provide food, shelter, clothing, or medicine. What is one kind of plant that is important to you or the people in your country? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

Plants can provide food, shelter, clothing, or medicine. Rice is one kind of plant that is important to me or the people in my country. In my opinion, here are the three reasons to support my answer.

First and foremost, rice is a plant that has a great significance in the spiritual life of the Vietnamese people. The rice plant is a symbol of fullness and completeness. Not only that, rice is also the raw material to make delicious dishes, dishes to worship ancestors on Tet holidays such as sticky rice cake and so on. This has created a culture. Vietnamese culinary specialization with meaningful dishes such as banh chung representing earth, banh giay representing heaven. That is what makes the rice plant associated with the Vietnamese people physically as well as spiritually from the ages.

Secondly, when the rice was ripe, they were reaping and plucking it. And then there is the rice and a pale yellow skin. That is the husk. Stepping into the countryside of Vietnam today, there are still small kitchens that cook rice husks, and rice husks are also very useful in making feed for poultry and used in incubators. The rice portion after being harvested is not superfluous. It was dried and piled into tall straws. Straw is also used as fuel in rural areas. In addition, straw is also used to grow mushrooms as food for the Vietnamese people. In particular, people also use straw to roof the roof, which is very convenient and economical.

Finally, holding such an important position, when referring to Vietnam, people talk about a wet rice civilization. Rice has entered the national history of Vietnam and has become a characteristic of Vietnamese culture. A feature that is probably hard to lose or fade away. Rice has stood up, has been integrated internationally by its own quality and quality. It is known that Vietnam is not only a brave and resilient country in the struggle, but also a people that persevere in hard work and production.

To sum up, rice is one kind of plant that is important to me or the people in my country. It has a great significance in the spiritual life of the Vietnamese people, has rice husks and also a wet rice civilization.

3 Likes

(I have made minimum possible changes. It is a good essay.)

4 Likes

There are three reasons to… or I have three strong arguments to support my opinion.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot !!!

2 Likes